Should I have bid on this MedicoCompax ?

Posts
1,195
Likes
1,983
Seems like someone got a good deal, and or am I missing something ? Watch market decline ?
 
Posts
24,796
Likes
55,077
I suspect the condition of the dial put most buyers off.

s-l1600.jpg
 
Posts
3,677
Likes
8,482
things are a bit flat at the moment and people are being picky on buying, still I think it was a pretty good deal if you wanted to keep it, I wouldn't buy to flip it.......
 
Posts
1,195
Likes
1,983
things are a bit flat at the moment and people are being picky on buying, still I think it was a pretty good deal if you wanted to keep it, I wouldn't buy to flip it.......
Dial is pretty good, I don’t see any MINT ones really out there unless maybe service dial ?
 
Posts
24,796
Likes
55,077
Dial is pretty good, I don’t see any MINT ones really out there unless maybe service dial ?

That's true, but I would say that there is a pretty large range between MINT and the condition of that dial, including EXCELLENT, VERY GOOD, and GOOD, and the value drops each step of the way. 😀

Keep in mind that this is not a jumbo reference, so the upside is limited anyway.
 
Posts
13,905
Likes
54,078
Actually I like it better than a lot of Medico I've seen recently. I'll bet it looks great in person. Kinda amazed at the price.
 
Posts
1,303
Likes
4,389
Not the worst, far from the best. Who ever bought it should just wear the heck out of it.