Service tracking - Speedmaster Pro Moonwatch

I've had parts returned to me after a service, but I'm assuming that the hands are possibly damaged when they are removed so can not be refitted.

Thank you. If you request that you want to keep the original hands or the hesalite crystal will they reinstall them?
Don't think so, they send them back in a bag so you would have to find somebody local to reinstall. Tritium hands I could understand you going this road, but SL hands and crystal not worth it.

Like 2
Are the hands replaced because they can't be reinstalled once removed, or is it simply part of the routine service, etc?
The hands were on the invoice as soon at Service Kit was, so I think it’s basically standard

“ESCAPE WHEEL” only appeared after the service was complete

I've just found mine, it suggests a return date of 15/08 and shows waiting for parts.
I also dropped a Daytona off for work on the same day, I'm curious who completes the work first?

Well the race has ended in a draw.
I've been contacted by both Omega and Rolex on the same day to say my watches are ready for collection and both have been serviced under warranty so no bills!

I have to say that I've really missed my Speedy while it's been away, it's made me think about buying one of the current Moon Watches but I can't make my mind up which one. I like the hesalite but I also like the part polished bracelet. I suppose the answer is to but the hesalite on a strap and buy a polished bracelet as well.