Sending 1861 Speedy back to Warranty Repair

I had created another thread about my watch gaining too much time.

I sent it in for repair under warranty, and it came back gaining about 7 seconds a day according to the card.
But I don't even check, I just know it stays on time! Super happy with that.

However, since I've had it back, the Chrono seconds hand is slowly becoming misaligned 🙁

It was off when it got here, slightly too far clockwise. But I didn't complain because it was still well within the 2 dots at 12 o'clock.

Now, I guess with time, it is finally past the 2nd dot, the one on the right.

I'm going to talk to the AD and hopefully they'll send it in.

I don't see why not!

I will update you all in case anyone goes through this again.

Cheers!

Thanks for sharing your experience, and wishing your watch a 'speedy' return 👍

I know it can be frustrating to have to send a watch in for service, and commend your patience and positive outlook throughout this journey.

Have you other watches to keep your wrist occupied while the Speedy is heading back to the workshop? Hopefully you get to enjoy some rotation time with other pieces in your collection, and your Speedmaster will be back before you know it!

Thanks for sharing your experience, and wishing your watch a 'speedy' return 👍

I know it can be frustrating to have to send a watch in for service, and commend your patience and positive outlook throughout this journey.

Have you other watches to keep your wrist occupied while the Speedy is heading back to the workshop? Hopefully you get to enjoy some rotation time with other pieces in your collection, and your Speedmaster will be back before you know it!
Thanks!
I just dropped it off.

All I have left is a Seiko skx013

Which is a great watch too; keeps excellent time.