Seamaster Auto Winding Issue: How Can I Get This Fixed?

My Seamaster (Cal. 1120, purchased new in the mid-2000s) stops running overnight. I believe it is a problem with the auto winding mechanism. The problem began after a full service by an Omega/Swatch center. I've sent it back on warranty several times, each with full description of the problem. The watch is always returned with a note saying it has been fully restored to factory specifications, but the problem persists. Should I take a different approach with Omega? Search out an independent repair facility? Better articulate my problem?

BACKGROUND: After advice from members to a previous post in this forum, I have run several tests on the manual winding mechanism to check reserve power. After full manual winding, the watch will run about 48 hours while sitting on a table. However, when I wear it after full manual winding, the watch will stop after about 8-10 hours on the nightstand 4-6 days after the full wind. I am reasonably active--certainly enough for a functioning winding mechanism. (In fact, most recently the watch stopped after three days of hand-tool woodworking, home repairs, and furniture polishing. My arms and shoulders are quite tired, but the watch still stopped.)

So, where should I go with this problem, and what should I ask for?

Thanks

I would explain the tests that you just did to Swatch and see what they offer.

Like 3
I'll try again. I think my earlier mistake was drawing their attention to the power reserve rather than the auto winding mechanism.

A careful watchmaker might test the watch on a winder, but this would take a lot of time compared to what the Swatch service center will probably do. If you can convince them there is a problem, maybe they will just proactively swap out the entire auto-winding mechanism.

Like 1