Recommended Vintage OMEGA WATCHES (only) On EBAY (NOT for Inquiries)

2 hours left on this really, really sharp C-Case in steel. Very nice condition.
I’m currently the top bidder on this one. Such a good looking piece for so many reasons

I’m currently the top bidder on this one. Such a good looking piece for so many reasons

Wrong caseback, better disengage

You did good mate, definitely get it serviced and assume the water resistance is poor at best as the way the kleerback plexiglass seals into the case is not up to modern standards but that’s a really cool watch to own especially as your first at that price.

Can you post some pics once you get it and have it cleaned up / serviced / put on a strap?
Thanks for the advises, I appreciate it!
And as the son of a watchmaker I will definitely take good care of it.
And I will post the result when all of that is done for sure.

Congrats, you got it!
Thanks 😀 and it did have the correct caseback. (Thanks for all your help in pm @kaplan 😀 ). The seller said it was an upload error and the pictures caseback belonged to another watch currently listed.

4DCF15D9-43FB-48FB-90E2-182E5057F052.jpeg

Thanks 😀 and it did have the correct caseback. (Thanks for all your help in pm @kaplan 😀 ). The seller said it was an upload error and the pictures caseback belonged to another watch currently listed.

4DCF15D9-43FB-48FB-90E2-182E5057F052.jpeg
Congrats! Nice one indeed

I think this UK jumbo Seamaster chronometer with box might interest some. Looks good to me, but if I'm overlooking something, please point it out.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1549873759...CsRVpgvTba&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
upload_2022-5-10_3-19-34.png
This really nice concentric dial Seamaster jumbo chronometer is going off in 10 hours, it won’t be cheap but they’re an amazing watch to wear and this one looks terrific.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/154987375951

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
This really nice concentric dial Seamaster jumbo chronometer is going off in 10 hours, it won’t be cheap but they’re an amazing watch to wear and this one looks terrific.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/154987375951

After 6months on OF refreshing this page everyday, I will try to bid on this one for my first Watch ! As a ebay noob I think it’s gonna be difficult for me and ir seems that others OF members are on it too . GL everyone!

I will try to bid on this one for my first Watch!
Oddly enough, this is exactly what happened the last time this thread triggered my own bidding finger. Anyways, welcome to OF and GLWB!
Edited:

After 6months on OF refreshing this page everyday, I will try to bid on this one for my first Watch ! As a ebay noob I think it’s gonna be difficult for me and ir seems that others OF members are on it too . GL everyone!
Did you end up with it? 1020 quid isn’t unreasonable considering the condition imo

Did you end up with it? 1020 quid isn’t unreasonable considering the condition imo
Nope, someone else get it ! I need to improve my skills in the bidding ^^

Nope, someone else get it ! I need to improve my skills in the bidding ^^

There's no "skill" involved.
You simply put in a bid for the maximum amount you are prepared to pay.
You then close eBay and get on with life.
Then maybe get an email to indicate that you won the auction.
Missed out? Keep looking and start over.

I need to improve my skills in the bidding ^^
Don't feel bad - bid history suggests it went last moment to Snipey McSnipester (no, not guilty). Plenty more fishing out there, so welcome and happy collecting.

11 hours left on this one, still pretty cheap atm for a UK watch
Odd, someone engraved four letters, that can be seen, on the movement.
Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 8.37.38 AM.png

Odd, someone engraved four letters, that can be seen, on the movement.
Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 8.37.38 AM.png
Yea it’s rather bizarre but as a watch to daily wear it’s not the end of the world and it comes from a good home.