Recommended Vintage OMEGA WATCHES (only) On EBAY (NOT for Inquiries)

One of, if not the best, time only 60’s Seamaster cases
100%, the facets on the top and bottom of the lugs give it far more depth and flair and the cases are decently water resistant for the era with a screwback case, people pay vastly more than this for a grimy looking Cal 501 Seamaster from the 50s with a pretty ruined dial while these go for consistently less money even though they're far better watches.

Louis Brandt 18K solid gold Calibre 1156 (ETA 7750 based) chronograph, there aren't many of these, they almost never come up for auction and when they do they sell for far less than they should. This one goes off in 7 hours and while its not strictly vintage, the style and size put it more in this category than in modern. Very cool watch with a display back and skeletonized movement

https://www.ebay.com/itm/234181790532?hash=item3686528b44:g:Q2IAAOSwedJhHs7a&LH_Auction=1

s-l16001.jpeg s-l1600 (1).jpeg

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
I really don’t get why 166.003 are overlooked so often when they’re among the best steel and gold cap Seamasters of that era
I think that collectors are hoping for something cheaper (that price looks good to me plus the bracelet) and your every day newb Omega shopper is looking for stainless steel. I have 3 gold capped watches now, I haven’t worn any of them in the last 2 years more than once, if I had the funds I’d have been all over that one especially at that price, would have been nicer than my other ones. I’m going to try really hard to put money aside and stop messing with capped and try to find a nice solid gold Seamaster. Even 9ct would be nice 😀

Louis Brandt 18K solid gold Calibre 1156 (ETA 7750 based) chronograph, there aren't many of these, they almost never come up for auction and when they do they sell for far less than they should. This one goes off in 7 hours and while its not strictly vintage, the style and size put it more in this category than in modern. Very cool watch with a display back and skeletonized movement

https://www.ebay.com/itm/234181790532?hash=item3686528b44:g:Q2IAAOSwedJhHs7a&LH_Auction=1

s-l16001.jpeg s-l1600 (1).jpeg

Hope someone got that for under $4k, that’s a hell of a watch for the money

These are an odd dial variant but I’ve had one in the past and the Arabic non luminous dials were used on a variety of Calibre 601 and 565 Geneve references, this one has bad photos but should brush up well

https://www.ebay.com/itm/294309553064?hash=item44863763a8:g:jzMAAOSw~b9hB1RN&LH_Auction=1

7023DD57-E376-41F5-BC21-C5B1DC0EF100.jpeg
Not knowing it was posted here I got this one for $265, the watch was magnetized as hell, not keeping the time at all, but an easy fix with the proper tool, and now running pretty good. It can use a cleaning and polish though.
Cheers.

This may be the ramblings of a paranoid mad man, but isn't something off here? The medallion looks... Odd?
You guys may well be right (I didn’t really give it more than a brief once over as these buy-it-nows can disappear in minute). Apologies if it’s a turd !

This may be the ramblings of a paranoid mad man, but isn't something off here? The medallion looks... Odd?
Maybe both are true 😉

I only count 7 stars

was about to mention that, its not sitting flush at the edges , too new to match the rest of the watch