Polywatch or Polywatch Combo Platter?

Posts
1,084
Likes
6,010
Obviously she does not flail around, banging into door jambs and concrete walls...
I am afraid to ask her anymore questions on the subject ::facepalm1::
 
Posts
869
Likes
2,206
I am afraid to ask her anymore questions on the subject ::facepalm1::

Understandable... wouldn't want you to have to break out the Polywatch.
 
Posts
4,593
Likes
10,813
There is nothing hotter than a very attractive woman wearing a Speedmaster. 馃グ馃グ馃グ馃グ馃グ
And yes, I have issues. 馃榾

My wife owns two of them and wears either one usually weekly. I'll tell her to sell them both to an attractive woman.

(I'm so dead) 馃榿
 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
My wife owns two of them and wears either one usually weekly. I'll tell her to sell them both to an attractive woman.

(I'm so dead) 馃榿
Look what happens when she lets you out of the basement!