polyWATCH

Posts
234
Likes
1,689
I got to say the stuff really does work. My recently serviced speedmaster had this nasty scratch from who knows what. Had some pollyWATCH lying around and decided to use it. Followed the directions, three minutes later-no scratches. Great stuff!
 
Posts
3,258
Likes
23,318
Wow you went next level with the painters tape. I just squirt it on there and go to town. My tube of polywatch is basically empty. I tried toothpaste a couple times but it just doesn't seem to work as well.
 
Posts
10,066
Likes
57,374
Novus plastic polish also works great and it’s far less expensive than PolyWatch. Same stuff that I use to polish out scratches on the hull of my thermoform acrylic sea kayak!
 
Posts
581
Likes
1,831
NASA only flight-qualifies acrylic kayaks because sapphire ones can shatter on impact
 
Posts
234
Likes
1,689
Great suggestions for polish.
I probably did not need the tape. ::facepalm1::
 
Posts
3,892
Likes
23,257
Believe it or not…
I had made a hefty scratch on my 60th anniversary and I experimented with this. Worked like a charm.