Omega Seamaster - A guide to special dials

Do you have more pictures of the first one?
The second one is a quite well known version.
Update with more pics added lately by seller. It’s actually ref. 165.003

Oh wow it’s like a golden gong dial

A very nice and different looking dial👍

Not as spectacular as many watches here but still very nice - Omega 166.033, dial with vertical brush

Edit to add
My SMDV has a redia watch face .
To be more precise, after some extensive chats with respected OFers here & especially with nake caliber pics (my SMDV is now in the hands of watchmaker for servicing) it turns out mine is a redialed and a wrong redial. Concerning the caliber it is 25m range. Base dial paint seems original, lume on tip of indices removed, wordings reprinted. Some respected collector here think that S in
Seamaster points to a 60s and later design, no T beside SWISS MADE and lume still glows right now denote a bad redial, although a well done one.
OFers are a good sources of knowledge. Thank you all

----------- Original post below

Now it is mine. Hope to hear your insights. Do you think the printings are original. Please
Edited:

Now it is mine. Hope to hear your insights. Do you think the printings are original. Please
Congratulations.
May I see more closeup of the word "Seamaster"?

Congratulations.
May I see more closeup of the word "Seamaster"?
Hi. Here you're.
Tks in advance for your insight.

Edit to add more pics

Edited:

Hi. Here you're.
Tks in advance for your insight.

Edit to add more pics

Being unique and original.
I’ve ever seen 1-2 constellation with the same dial pattern.
One of the examples:

Being unique and original.
I’ve ever seen 1-2 constellation with the same dial pattern.
One of the examples:
@qazwsx1

What makes me crazy is that mine is gold capped while there was another SMDV solid gold floating in Vietnam. See this older entry I Posted sometime ago.
😉

Erratum errata
My humble salutations and explanation here
Good day all

A 18k seamaster with linen dial. Not sure whether it is a redial.

This is a super interesting thread. Not an unusual dial so much, but uncommon typeface on the numerals. 14765-2 Seamaster from c1961

Thanks for such a comprehensive thread and walk through of faces. May I ask if this watch that I own is unusual in that the calendar at the 6 position. The serial number starts 14.... so would suggest its circa 1954

Thanks for such a comprehensive thread and walk through of faces. May I ask if this watch that I own is unusual in that the calendar at the 6 position. The serial number starts 14.... so would suggest its circa 1954
Well to me it looks like a bad redial with the wrong hands. Seconds hand is way to short. The model itself is not uncommon with the date window af 6.

looking for some information on this watch, inherited without box and papers, just wondering if its worth getting an authentic strap! Aware the watch my not be authentic