OMEGA 1957 Trilogy Limited Editions – Railmaster, Seamaster 300, Speedmaster’57

I brushed my Railmaster case and bezel some time ago and I bought the brushed/polished US bracelet and lightly brushed the side links to match the case of the RM.
Right I see. Perhaps I should amend that to the brushed/polished bracelet suits the standard RM better!
Edited:

Right I see. Perhaps I should amend that to the brushed/polished bracelet suits the standard RM better!
Ah!,...100% correct. And of course the brushed/polished is 1035 is the perfect match for the “stock” Trilogy Railmaster. I just thought it was too shiny for my taste, so I gave mine a little vintage-inspired “aging”...

I really wanted a trilogy Speedmaster when it first came out but I had just bought an AP Royal Oak so couldn't justify the spend. Finally picked one up a few weeks ago (like-new, full kit, still under warranty) with stickers intact. I love it. I also own a FOIS and I find this wears more compact.

I did put it on a strap though. My wrists are small. While I like the bracelet a lot, it looks a bit bulky on metal. For what its worth, since I don't resell my watches, I purchased it for the same price as retail but the prices on chrono24 are creeping up.

Also P.S: took me 3 weeks to get through this thread. I really appreciate the awesome commentary, community and pictures!

Here's a picture:

Auction.jpg

Just kidding... this one is mine 😀

Omega.jpg
Edited:

I too took off the OEM bracelet - too thick. I replaced it with a forstner band. The stretch links make it comfortable

I really wanted a trilogy Speedmaster when it first came out but I had just bought an AP Royal Oak so couldn't justify the spend. Finally picked one up a few weeks ago (like-new, full kit, still under warranty) with stickers intact. I love it. I also own a FOIS and I find this wears more compact.

I did put it on a strap though. My wrists are small. While I like the bracelet a lot, it looks a bit bulky on metal. For what its worth, since I don't resell my watches, I purchased it for the same price as retail but the prices on chrono24 are creeping up.

Also P.S: took me 3 weeks to get through this thread. I really appreciate the awesome commentary, community and pictures!

Here's a picture:

Auction.jpg

Omega.jpg

QUOTE="moheel9, post: 1890550, member: 81534"]I really wanted a trilogy Speedmaster when it first came out but I had just bought an AP Royal Oak so couldn't justify the spend. Finally picked one up a few weeks ago (like-new, full kit, still under warranty) with stickers intact. I love it. I also own a FOIS and I find this wears more compact.

Here's a picture:

Auction.jpg

Omega.jpg[/QUOTE]

Hunting Season: Heading to Miami to do some “watch hunting”😉
4E69C143-1E46-4C29-937B-F56298234435.jpeg
DFD4ED51-58B6-4B9E-A77D-555ADF4C7C1F.jpeg

Hello,

I have the RailMaster 60th model, at this point has there been a resolution to the question surrounding an applicable half link for the stock 60th steel bracelet?

Thanks

Hello,

I have the RailMaster 60th model, at this point has there been a resolution to the question surrounding an applicable half link for the stock 60th steel bracelet?

Thanks

Not a perfect solution, but you can swap to a bigger adjustable clasp to give you more adjustment.

I switched to STZ001154 on my Speedmaster.

Not a perfect solution, but you can swap to a bigger adjustable clasp to give you more adjustment.

I switched to STZ001154 on my Speedmaster.
That seems like a great idea, any special issues in switching out the clasp?

That seems like a great idea, any special issues in switching out the clasp?

No. Just make sure you use a good screwdriver.

If you order the clasp from OB or AD, they will probably do it for you.

Hello, I recently purchased the 1957 trilogy Railmaster LE. I've read on the forums that the Forstner flat link bracelet fits the trilogy Seamaster 300. Does anyone know whether the Forstner bracelet fits the Railmaster also?

Hello - I am new to the forum. I have the same question as charleswonjun regarding the 1957 trilogy RM. Bought mine in HK in 2021. Been using it everyday and I love it, but I'm not happy wiht the bracelet (no taper + quite chunky) and was wondering if anyone knows if any of the 19mm Forstner or Uncle Seiko bracelets are compatible with it. My apologies if this has been covered somewhere else, trying to catch up on the posts! I read on a post that the Ed White 321 maybe works on the 1957 RM? Would be great to know for sure, although I would rather go with the non-OEM bracelets if they work as they are much cheaper. Thank you very much for any pointers!

Thank you for the pictures Risto, looks great. The last picture seems to show a small gap at the top though, right? It does seem firmly secured at the back however. Any thoughts on comfort of the bracelet? Still curious if it fits with the Trilogy Railmaster. My understanding is that if it fits the Trilogy Speedy it doesn't necessarily fit the Railmaster, is that correct or are the Trilogy bracelets exactly the same?

Thank you for the pictures Risto, looks great. The last picture seems to show a small gap at the top though, right? It does seem firmly secured at the back however. Any thoughts on comfort of the bracelet? Still curious if it fits with the Trilogy Railmaster. My understanding is that if it fits the Trilogy Speedy it doesn't necessarily fit the Railmaster, is that correct or are the Trilogy bracelets exactly the same?
The bracelets are the same, but the end links differ. Each has a 2 letter code, RM, SE and SP from memory. I managed to get the SE bracelet to fit my original Ed White, I never tried the others. I think its safe to assume they do differ slightly so dont expect a universal fit.

Thank you very much for the explanation. I called the OB today and it would take 2 to 3 months to get the 321 bracelet delivered but I need to pay beforehand... not ideal without being sure about the fit on the RM! I've also written to Uncle Seiko and Forstner and asked whether the RM fits any of their bracelets... Let's see!

Hello, I recently purchased the 1957 trilogy Railmaster LE. I've read on the forums that the Forstner flat link bracelet fits the trilogy Seamaster 300. Does anyone know whether the Forstner bracelet fits the Railmaster also?
The Forstner folks told me that it does fit the RM LE (based on feedback they've received). It’s not as precise a fit as on the FOIS (there is some wiggle) but it works. I just ordered the bracelet so should be able to confirm how it looks soon...

The Forstner folks told me that it does fit the RM LE (based on feedback they've received). It’s not as precise a fit as on the FOIS (there is some wiggle) but it works. I just ordered the bracelet so should be able to confirm how it looks soon...

Any follow-up on this @CliffBooth ?

Quick Update...

Just ordered both the Uncle Seiko and Forstner flat link bracelets (US 1035 w/solid end links and Forstner FOIS)... excited to try them out on my '57 Railie and my '57 Seamaster.