New, Shorted Milanese Bracelet for NTTD Now Available!!!!

Yes, the short strand set was a long time coming. I got my NTTD on the NATO strap first since the short strand would take some time to make.

Once I heard that it was available on Extranet, I ordered mine through the OB early December 2020 and picked it up on Jan 4, 2021. Definitely worth it IMO.

Still can't believe getting the NTTD on NATO strap first, then getting the titanium bracelet comes out cheaper than vice versa.
I called Omega and they said that the Milanese bracelet is not available for sale. How were you able to order it? Thank you for any information that might help. Also how much did you you pay for the bracelet

I called Omega and they said that the Milanese bracelet is not available for sale. How were you able to order it? Thank you for any information that might help. Also how much did you you pay for the bracelet

Other members have received the bracelet. Check some earlier posts on this thread, besides the full part numbers for each of the 3 lengths available, one member posted he's already received.

I sold my original NTTD and then, my dealer ordered me a new one, with the shorter bracelet. Not sure, when you say "I spoke with someone at Omega". what that means.....Boutique, AD or Omega USA??..........regardless, that information is obviously not correct. The bracelet is available.

That's surprising since Omega has pretty much been willing to sell any current production bracelet or accessory separately.

That's surprising since Omega has pretty much been willing to sell any current production bracelet or accessory separately.
Thank you for the reply. Actually I called omega USA and that was the answer I got. I will check with the omega boutique in Miami as that might be a better source. I agree that is surprising they are not willing to sell an accessory and make money. Anyway I have my NTTD with the nato strap but I would like the Milanese bracelet as it is a lot more dressy and elegant.
Thanks again

For all those with smaller wrists, having trouble with the comfort and gaps in the standard Milanes Bracelet that came with the NTTD, there is now a Part # for the shorter bracelet..............
021TIZ015662

According to my AD, the watch can now be ordered with the shorter bracelet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it works for me as I had to flip my original watch due to how uncomfortable it was to wear and bad it looked with that large gap.

hi, how is the fitting so far with the shorter bracelet?

Any gaps observed?

thanks

I tried on the short strap today at my OB and IMO its just a tad better but its still a dealbreaker at this price point. Gaps still there, clasp still huge. Its only half way decent when it's too tight to actually wear. I don't know how people can honestly enjoy wearing this. My wrist is 6.5" Omega really dropped the ball on this and I'm super disappointed. I was fully prepared to purchase this piece today since I was told the short strap would solve the issue. The strap is just too damn stiff and the clasp is just too big. They need to go back to the drawing board on this. The watch itself is great if you can handle not looking at the back of your wrist...

On the pictures you’ve uploaded I think the 007 Edition looks like a good fit on your 6.5 inch wrist.

Have you taken those pictures when the Milanese bracelet is very tight on your wrist?

For the price of the watch, if you’re not completely satisfied, I understand why you walked away from purchasing it. I can imagine some serious buyers remorse each time you wear the timepiece.

I’ve grown to really appreciate the 007 Edition. I understand why many of the choices were made in terms of its design. I do, however, wonder whether a machined titanium folding clasp should have been used instead of the folding deployment clasp. The micro-adjustment feature would need to be added for changing the length.
Edited:

On the pictures you’ve uploaded I think the 007 Edition looks like a good fit on your 6.5 inch wrist.

Have you taken those pictures when the Milanese bracelet is very tight on your wrist?

For the price of the watch, if you’re not completely satisfied, I understand why you walked away from purchasing it. I can imagine some serious buyers remorse each time you wear the timepiece.

I’ve grown to really appreciate the 007 Edition. I understand why many of the choices were made in terms of its design. I do, however, wonder whether a machined titanium folding clasp should have been used instead of the folding deployment clasp. The micro-adjustment feature would need to be added for changing the length.

A folding clasp with micro-adjustment would make this watch even better.

A folding clasp with micro-adjustment would make this watch even better.

I went past the Omega boutique in Birmingham on Thursday. The Seamaster 007 Edition was in one of the windows in between the Seamaster OHMSS Edition. The matte colour of the watch is incredible to see in person. My camera does not do it justice. I just stood there and appreciated even more how aesthetically pleasing it would be to have on ones wrist.

Hey guys, my wrist is 17.5 cm would choose the shorter version or the normal one?

Would be great, if some body could post the length difference.
Thanks

Hi guys, do you think the braclet has the right size? Or would you go with the small one?
It felt good. I was in 3rd hole from the 6 o clock position.
Best

Hi guys, do you think the braclet has the right size? Or would you go with the small one?
Best
From the top we can't see how much length there left, you need to post pics of the underside.

Best
If it’s comfortable, then it’s the right size. I wear the long one on my 18.5 cm wrist,

I had a chance to make pictures again. I think I need the short version. The metal is definitely over the clasp.

I had a chance to make pictures again. I think I need the short version. The metal is definitely over the clasp.

That is a lot of clasp! Does it feel as thick as it looks?

That is a lot of clasp! Does it feel as thick as it looks?
It doesn't feel thick. I think it doesn't look so appealing. It's a lot material from strap. I think the short strap would look better.

It doesn't feel thick. I think it doesn't look so appealing. It's a lot material from strap. I think the short strap would look better.

Beautifully crafted but looks cumbersome, are you going for the small one? Will they change without charging you

Beautifully crafted but looks cumbersome, are you going for the small one? Will they change without charging you

Here in Germany unfortunately not. I have to sell it or I buy the watch with Nato and order the bracelet separately.

I thought about it. I think I stick with the standard size. It felt great and I have no issue with it. I don't know if the small one fits better. I don't see any disadvantage with the standard size in my case.

Maybe the smaller one is to tight or to loose.
Edited:

I would imagine there's many who bought the original that don't know about the smaller size, and would benefit from it. It looks fine on you though