New, Shorted Milanese Bracelet for NTTD Now Available!!!!

For all those with smaller wrists, having trouble with the comfort and gaps in the standard Milanes Bracelet that came with the NTTD, there is now a Part # for the shorter bracelet..............
021TIZ015662

According to my AD, the watch can now be ordered with the shorter bracelet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it works for me as I had to flip my original watch due to how uncomfortable it was to wear and bad it looked with that large gap.

Now if they'd only add an anti-reflective coating to the outside of the crystal....

For all those with smaller wrists, having trouble with the comfort and gaps in the standard Milanes Bracelet that came with the NTTD, there is now a Part # for the shorter bracelet..............
021TIZ015662

According to my AD, the watch can now be ordered with the shorter bracelet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it works for me as I had to flip my original watch due to how uncomfortable it was to wear and bad it looked with that large gap.
Please let us have an update if this works. Did they give you an idea when it will be delivered?

Now if they'd only add an anti-reflective coating to the outside of the crystal....

I actually like it the way it is. I don't find it particularly difficult to read.
True it's a bit more reflective than other modern watches... but not really a huge deal for me.

Getting the right size bracelet is key.

Please let us have an update if this works. Did they give you an idea when it will be delivered?
Not yet, just placed the order. Figuring 4 to 6 weeks

That would be a deal killer for me.

I actually like it the way it is. I don't find it particularly difficult to read.
That would be a deal killer for me.

Guess everyone's different, but to say I was disappointed that I couldn't see the dial on my brand-new $9,000 watch that I'd been waiting 9 months for, would be an understatement. Trying to look at the time while outdoors was impossible.

021TIZ015662

Interesting, Omega are quoting the part number as 020TIZ013012
I wonder what the difference is?

I’m delighted that Omega will swap my Milanese for the smaller one under warranty.

They will post a pre paid pack and I have to send the watch, along with copy of receipts and warranty card, and they will swap it out and return my watch. Should take about three weeks.

I really hope this is the fix I’ve been looking for. Plan B is to try the NATO, but this way I keep the look I wanted on the Milanese.

True it's a bit more reflective than other modern watches... but not really a huge deal for me.

Getting the right size bracelet is key.

I find the bracelet cannot bend too much so smaller wrist cannot fit nicely. Hence I am unsure how shorter bracelet can solve the problem?

But I am not affected by this “reflection” issue though

Just for some clarifications...

The entire bracelet is made up of two "strands" and the clasp. If the bracelet is going in under warranty for the weld design issue, the clasp will may be replaced, and they could just replace the two strands. There are three lengths of strands available:

The regular length strands are part 021TIZ015659.

The short length strands are part 021TIZ015662.

The long length strands are part 021TIZ015665.

The 020TIZ013012 part number given above is for an entire bracelet assembly with the shorter strands, but the only difference between that and the regular bracelet number 020TIZ012332 is the two strands.

Cheers, Al

Just for some clarifications...

The entire bracelet is made up of two "strands" and the clasp. If the bracelet is going in under warranty for the weld design issue, the clasp will may be replaced, and they could just replace the two strands. There are three lengths of strands available:

The regular length strands are part 021TIZ015659.

The short length strands are part 021TIZ015662.

The long length strands are part 021TIZ015665.

The 020TIZ013012 part number given above is for an entire bracelet assembly with the shorter strands, but the only difference between that and the regular bracelet number 020TIZ012332 is the two strands.

Cheers, Al
That’s useful information. Thanks!

I have no idea what this post is about what is a NTTD?

It's the new James Bond edition: "No Time To Die".

Don't feel bad....I've been around here a long time and I had to look it up!!

Yes, the short strand set was a long time coming. I got my NTTD on the NATO strap first since the short strand would take some time to make.

Once I heard that it was available on Extranet, I ordered mine through the OB early December 2020 and picked it up on Jan 4, 2021. Definitely worth it IMO.

Still can't believe getting the NTTD on NATO strap first, then getting the titanium bracelet comes out cheaper than vice versa.

Yes, the short strand set was a long time coming. I got my NTTD on the NATO strap first since the short strand would take some time to make.

Once I heard that it was available on Extranet, I ordered mine through the OB early December 2020 and picked it up on Jan 4, 2021. Definitely worth it IMO.

Still can't believe getting the NTTD on NATO strap first, then getting the titanium bracelet comes out cheaper than vice versa.

Any wrist shots, from the underside (clasp) of your wrist, so that we can see the difference?? Did the shorter bracelet eliminate the gap on the inside of your wrist??

It fits well enough: https://www.instagram.com/p/CJpK3okDm0K/.

It definitely fits better than the regular strand.

Is it more comfortable, as well, vs the regular bracelet that came with?? Seems the gap is still there, on the inside part of your wrist (thumb side, if you know what I mean). Looks much better......that's for sure!!!