New OF Bug Report Thread

BINGO!!! I had the very same issue. I updated the link in my Bookmarks per your suggestion and no more Kitty 🐱 Page. Problem 💯 solved. Big thanks to josiahg52.
Nice! Happen to know which link stopped working? We could likely fix that too, in case other members bump in to the same issue.

Nice! Happen to know which link stopped working? We could likely fix that too, in case other members bump in to the same issue.
So sorry, Trev ...I should have copied the link. I do know that I had Bookmarked the link to land on Latest posts. Perhaps someone else that runs into the same issue can pass along the link. Thank you, Sir

https://omegaforums.net/watched/threads/all
changed to

https://omegaforums.net/whats-new/posts/7077/
Don't know why, but that number changes every time I reopen the page.

And it seems to be the quotes that change the page width. Screenshot_20240825-000045_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Also, if you reopen a thread you've previously bead, the first time it takes me to the first unread. Opening it again takes me back to the beginning. I seem to remember it used to take you to the last post upon reopen. Maybe not, though.
Edited:

The overflow is related to Ebay links too.
Perhaps I have misunderstood, but I have seen it with other links as well. I shared a link from Omegas website, and when someone quoted my post with the link, this happened.

IMG_0920.jpeg

Some more fixes are out that should address those content overflows.

Thank you for all you work. This page continues to appear. 1000066342.jpg
This was happening for me too because I launched OF through an old chrome link from the "desk" of my phone (Samsung).
I deleted this link, create a new one, and works perfectly now.
Bravo for the dev team, this is a great update.

I seem to be missing the icon to insert the emojis responding to a post- or am I just daft?

Is this not that thread? If not, then I’m having larger problems than just emojis
I was just linking to the post where @dsio replied how to post emojis based on which OS you're using.

I was just linking to the post where @dsio replied how to post emojis based on which OS you're using.
Oh shit!! 😱😱😱

It wouldn’t let me use my keyboard emoji’s in the old format, just the selection at the top. I will miss the throw-up and dancing dude giffy emojis as my keyboard doesn’t have those 😞

Oh shit!! 😱😱😱

It wouldn’t let me use my keyboard emoji’s in the old format, just the selection at the top. I will miss the throw-up and dancing dude giffy emojis as my keyboard doesn’t have those 😞
Agreed, the popcorn, captain Picard facepalm and drum emoij are missed dearly.

Agreed, the popcorn, captain Picard facepalm and drum emoij are missed dearly.
At least now I have this one

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Still trying to figure out how to select more that one picture on iPhone- has this been addressed?
It doesn’t promt for “select” only shows my pictures and I have to select one picture at a time which I then have to confirm and do it all again for the next pic. Tried to see if it was a setting in my security/privacy options but didn’t see anything.

I may have missed something but when I used to visit OF on Safari (I only use an iPhone or iPad) there were < > arrows so that I could return to where I’d been before.

Similarly, at the end of a thread, there was ^ an upward arrow to get to the head of the page and, while I’m at it, if I posted, I automatically followed the thread but could select: with or without notifications.

This is now my only option
IMG_1017.jpeg

Twice now I've been replying to a post (different ones) and when selecting emojis, I get dumped back to LATEST. Refresh page and same happens.

Safari 17.4.1 on MacBook Sonoma 14.4.1

Arrow to return directly to the top of the page is back and functional.

There used to be unread post count at the bottom of the thread if you weren't on the last page of the thread. I don't see that any longer.

I will miss the throw-up and dancing dude giffy emojis as my keyboard doesn’t have those
You can still use the old ones. You just have to manually insert/type them. Just do what you see in my screenshots( “:” > type something > select. Example “:” > facepalm > select ::facepalm1::) There are lots to choose from but I can’t find that dance one. Maybe I’m just not searching the correct word-

IMG_0934.jpeg IMG_0933.jpeg IMG_0932.jpeg IMG_0931.jpeg IMG_0929.jpeg