Forums Latest Members
  1. Virgil Grissom Apr 30, 2019

Wetworks and Caliber561 like this.
  2. Traveler Apr 30, 2019

3. Omega-Q Apr 30, 2019

It could potentially be more 007 graphics...

Virgil Grissom likes this.
  4. Traveler Apr 30, 2019

That would be another nail in the coffin of the DC era ... wearing a watch with ‘007’ written on it while ‘undercover’....

5. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Apr 30, 2019

6. bz0123 May 1, 2019

I think it's just the OMEGA CO‑AXIAL MASTER CHRONOMETER 43.5 MM on a brown leather nato.

That word mark over 6? Maybe just the zoom process. I definitely think the zoom is throwing off the colors.

Screenshot_20190430-235957_Chrome.jpg
  7. Jack77 May 1, 2019

Greetings all. Thoroughly enjoying the discussion and speculation. I really like this iteration of the Seamaster (from a distance). Having regard to the image from jamesbondlifestyle.com, I wonder if production requested something with more of a vintage scheme to better fit the context?
    If only Omega were willing to entertain a very special request from the Forum for a limited 2019/2020 run with 2254 sword hands...
    Introducing the Omega Seamaster Diver ‘Mil300’.
    Start drafting the letter and put me down for one.

jcmartinez98 likes this.
  8. Wetworks May 1, 2019

You may have to adjust your screen setting based on that opinion. :p Whatever the strap is, it's clearly a lighter color, and there is definitely a gap between where the strap connects and the case, which would presumably rule out a NATO. The case is definitely silver in color, not black, and almost certainly has gold markers.

I agree that the word mark could be something with pixelation, but with someone now suggesting it could be a broad arrow, I can't un-see it now.

Modernism likes this.
  9. bz0123 May 1, 2019

To me it looks like there is a shine coming off the strap that is throwing off the color especially on zoom. Really the colors are the hardest thing to figure out from a pic. We don't know the camera settings, the light conditions, or the how the pic was processed.

I think we'll get a better picture soon.

10. bz0123 May 1, 2019

Let me clear this all up.

11. Modernism May 1, 2019

Would now be a bad time to mention Eva has a twin sister?

12. bz0123 May 1, 2019

Deleted

13. Virgil Grissom May 1, 2019

Oh my good lord. It’s like the Corrs challenge but without brother Jim.

Modernism and ama98 like this.
  14. dinexus May 1, 2019

Man, that really looks like a Broad Arrow on the dial. Wonder if Omega pulled something off that Bremont couldn't? Unless the watch is owned by the British Government (as part of fulfillment of a product contract), it's technically illegal to use that symbol.

The plot thickens?

15. texasmade May 1, 2019

Can you explain why it's illegal to us non Brits?

16. Virgil Grissom May 1, 2019

I wonder how Vertex got away with the Broad Arrow on their new pieces? Is it a crown copyright?

Regardless, if Omega sticks an arrow on that dial with no other bond shit I will stab* people to get one.

*internet cowardly virtual stabbing, of course.

Caliber561, ConElPueblo and Modernism like this.
  17. Jack77 May 1, 2019

Regardless, it is difficult not to admire that level of commitment.
    I do agree; this iteration of the 300 looks to be really something...

18. Madjam1966 May 2, 2019

Some new shots of Craig filming in Jamaica wearing what looks like the new SMP on a grey NATO or even a mesh bracelet?

19. dinexus May 3, 2019

haha non-Brit here. Chatted with Bremont co-founder Giles English at the NYC Townhouse event, where I asked why their Armed Forces watches didn't have the Broad Arrow despite being approved by the MOD, and he said simply that it's illegal to apply this MOD symbol to any products that aren't officially owned by the MOD – which means they've been purchased by the MOD from various military contractors for use by the British Government. This bit on the Broad Arrow explains a bit more of that background.

My guess is that Vertex's use of it is either 1) a cease-and-desist waiting to happen, or 2) some extension of the fact that because those Vertex watches were 'once' owned by the British Government as part of the contracted product for WWII, an homage or rebirth of the brand is still acceptable?

20. bmickdewey May 4, 2019

From the Time to Move Omega event in Zurich

- Bond branded SMP with the fun Bond/007 details: bullet on the case, 007 font on the date wheel, if I remember right some extra straps and swag. This is a limited edition, not tied to the movie.

- Bond 25 watch (which I did not see) is NOT limited but will be featured in the movie. From the pics it’s hard to tell, but great detective work from the forum members.

dinexus likes this.