New Bond Omega?

Although I was reeling from a heavy purchase in end Dec and early Jan, I decided to add the NTTD to the list anyway. Honestly, no regrets. It is such a comfortable watch to wear; and the only one I have ever worn to sleep in, and for days!

I really like how the bezel and dial color change in relation the light source. On your picture it looks almost black. Keeps making it interesting to look at I guess.

Hey guys! For those that own the NTTD Omega, how long does your lume last after time out in the sunlight?

When I come inside after being out in bright sun, it glows extremely bright for maybe all of 5 minutes, then it really starts fading out. Is this fairly typical? I feel like it should be glowing bright much longer, especially after being outside for such a long period of time.

Hey guys! For those that own the NTTD Omega, how long does your lume last after time out in the sunlight?

When I come inside after being out in bright sun, it glows extremely bright for maybe all of 5 minutes, then it really starts fading out. Is this fairly typical? I feel like it should be glowing bright much longer, especially after being outside for such a long period of time.

Thats typical of any lume.

I think you're supposed to "charge" it for 20 minutes to get it to last.

19A5EF28-56CF-4860-905B-E162B9B7E568.jpeg

I consider the lume on the NTTD to be very good. After being outside and ‘charging’ it it glows brightly even in relatively high light for a few minutes then fades, that’s normal. The reason it’s good is that in low light it’s very legible even if you haven’t ‘charged’ it.

There are times the lume can be a mind blowing experience :p

52081221471_10cdde8018_b.jpg

Does anyone has an idea when the watch will be discontinued?
There's no plans to discontinue the watch but it will be replaced by the next Bond iteration in the next film. Assume it's availability will remain constant for at least two or three years until the next film and accompanying timepiece are released.

I've been quietly following this thread for 3 years now. Finally, I am a very happy and proud new owner of this watch! :)

20220625_085747.jpg
20220625_095024.jpg
20220625_195609.jpg

Slightly off topic, but friend of mine in the industry, his mate had lunch with the daughter of Barbara Broccoli (I know what you are thinking) and the apparent reboot of Bond will be period esq 60s, following on from on the books, where an island did blow up, Bond presumed dead, but washed ashore).

I've been quietly following this thread for 3 years now. Finally, I am a very happy and proud new owner of this watch! :)

[]

Congratulations! That looks really good!

Thank you! I'm so delighted to have it! ::love::
That is such a stunning watch. One of those designs that impresses every time I see one.