Need help with bracelet for my 1966 Pie Pan

Hello, new member here... I was recently gifted this gold 1966 Omega Constellation Pie Pan (168.005/6) for my upcoming retirement next month and had it serviced -- it's now restored and running great! Problem is I can't wear it to my retirement ceremony because the bracelet is too short. These appear to be my main options given the time crunch:

Option 1: get a couple extra links for the current bracelet. Anyone know where I can find an extra link or two to this bracelet? I couldn't find what it was despite hours of looking. It's some kind of 5-link wide gold (plated) bracelet that's a mix of polished and textured finishes with a folding clasp and (slightly damaged) Omega logo. There's no writing on it. The ends fit the watch.

Option 2: get a vintage BOR gold bracelet (or one of the new ones). I see these online, but things seem to get complicated when you start to talk about the correct ends for my case. Anyone have a "plug and play" gold BOR bracelet I could purchase?

Option 3: get a leather strap. There are lots of choices here. Am favoring probably something dark brown with gold buckle and stitching that pops a little. Would welcome any suggestions.

Just to note, my wrist size is just over 8", so I need something Long/XL. Thanks in advance for any help! Below are pics -- the first is after the servicing with the correct crown.

Edited:

welcome @cartoonist

congratulations on your new watch and impending retirement.

Going by the flat onyx inserts, the watch does indeed look like a 168.006 deluxe.
(Does it have gold markings inside the case back?)

I'm sure that you have surmised by now that your bracelet isn't period correct for the watch and it may be difficult to find links for it (identification of the bracelet might be made if there are reference numbers inside the clasp)

Best and quickest option would be to go for a decent leather strap and then you can look for a bracelet at your leisure.

Thanks! Yes, the case is 18k gold-filled -- does this mean it's a deluxe? Here's another photo below.

The hallmarks are certainly 18ct Gold and not gold filled. Beautiful watch. Please post photos of what ever route you take. Good luck.

Thanks! Yes, the case is 18k gold-filled -- does this mean it's a deluxe? Here's another photo below.

yes, as @peterkirk01 says, your watch is solid 18k gold.
Given the style of the onyx inserts the dial is likely 18k gold also.
A Constellation with a gold case and a gold dial is called a 'deluxe' and has its own reference - in this case the '/06' bit of the reference in the caseback (full ref is 168.006)

You might find that 'gold' bracelets (other than very expensive 18k bracelets) will have a different colour to your watch - so you may prefer to stick to leather - and brown suits a gold pie pan dogleg quite well.

here is an example

FWIW, I much prefer this watch on a strap. The dog-leg lugs don't look as good as a bracelet, IMO. And let's face it, with a bracelet, it's just too much gold.

FWIW, I much prefer this watch on a strap. The dog-leg lugs don't look as good as a bracelet, IMO. And let's face it, with a bracelet, it's just too much gold.
Agreed - unless it's a Milanese (effectively, a strap woven from fine wire) that matches perfectly, and tĥe occasion is commensurate (e.g. a wedding, a Nobel, an inauguration, etc). The 168.006 really is that special.

Thanks for the info! Did not realize it was solid 18k gold... it certainly has some heft to it. That leather strap pictured above looks really nice -- it has a reddish hue, the right kind of texture I like, and stitching that shows but is not to blingy -- do you know who makes that one or one like it?

Thanks!

Thanks for the info! Did not realize it was solid 18k gold... it certainly has some heft to it. That leather strap pictured above looks really nice -- it has a reddish hue, the right kind of texture I like, and stitching that shows but is not to blingy -- do you know who makes that one or one like it?

Thanks!

I'm afraid I don't know who made the strap but - depending on where you are based - there are many good (and reasonably priced) strap suppliers out there and there have been multiple threads discussing strap suppliers if you do a search

I vote for a nice leather strap as well.

Here's mine in a tan brown leather strap paired with an Omega buckle (you can buy the buckle on eBay).

A reddish brown "cognac" strap would also compliment this watch very nicely. Here's my Constellation 14900 on a cognac crocodile strap.

Agreed this looks better, but not ideal -- still not the best leather strap. Tough to buy these sight unseen even with all the resources here. This one is a bit tight, a bit too much padding, and the calfskin a bit to shiny and stiff. And too tapered. But it works!