Name that Film!

Posts
353
Likes
1,424
how about this one😉
brendan-frasier-mc-231024-f880bb.jpg

I just saw this 😎
 
Posts
324
Likes
644
how about this one😉

Apparently, Scorsese went above and beyond to include the Osage ppl and their perspective in KOTFM, to the extent that he delayed production of the film and rewrote the script after sitting down with them. On another note, I was super surprised to see the Encino Man himself in this, lol.

Ok, here is the next clue!
Bf8BaK9.jpg
 
Posts
353
Likes
1,424
I know I’ve seen this, or was that some other film with a very similar shot of some overly buff dudes in cages 😁
 
Posts
324
Likes
644
this looks like Alain Delon or Jean-Paul Belmondo should be lurking just out of frame, smoking a filterless gauloises 😁
Haha, indeed it does, but none of them are actually in this film. Here's another, should make it easy for anyone that's seen this:
qXwm1iG.jpg
 
Posts
556
Likes
2,186
He tests his aim on a watermelon if I remember correctly. But let's see if someone else can guess.
 
Posts
30,172
Likes
77,911
He tests his aim on a watermelon if I remember correctly. But let's see if someone else can guess.

He does. Just watched this a couple of weeks ago...
 
Posts
30,172
Likes
77,911
Here's mine.

Straw Dogs (1971)? For some reason that's what pops into my head...
 
Posts
353
Likes
1,424
Nice Jag, but no idea what this could be from. First thought was The Black Windmill, but that’s a total “out of thin air” guess
 
Posts
265
Likes
434
I think that picture may flatter the Jag, its a lot rougher in the film.

Which isnt The Black Windmill.
 
Posts
265
Likes
434
Well done, to collect your prize all you have to do is...

GETINTHEBACKOFTHEVAN!