Is the crown on this Omega Constellation from 1959 correct?

Yesterday, I won a near-ending auction on eBay about the following vintage Constellation with a gorgeous dial (at least to me). Because it was near-ending, I didn't have much time to do proper research about it but upon a quick look at the provided photos it looked legit. Now that I have more time to search about Constellations, it seems that the crown might not be correct for that reference number. Any thoughts on that? Or any other questionable parts you can see from the photos?

The reference number is 14381 6 SC and the movement is Cal 551.

The closest example I found is from this website with the following picture but still, it's not the same crown.
28131b1010056-omega-14381.jpg
Edited:

Thank you for the quick reply! I did find some of these threads before but I wasn't sure if it's still correct since I don't see any of the posted examples having a crown that thick and with that many ridges (there are some examples with fewer ridges but similar thickness but most of them have a much thinner crown that is flat). Should I assume then that the crown is not the original?

Not an expert on this particular model but I would expect the early style symbol on the crown and definitely thinner profile as well.

Bear in mind the crown tube was likely changed as well to accommodate the newer crown.

To answer the question succinctly: that does not appear to be the correct crown.

Thank you for the quick reply! I did find some of these threads before but I wasn't sure if it's still correct since I don't see any of the posted examples having a crown that thick and with that many ridges (there are some examples with fewer ridges but similar thickness but most of them have a much thinner crown that is flat). Should I assume then that the crown is not the original?
The two crowns described and shown in those threads are the correct crowns.

Great, thank you both for the valuable information! Once I receive the watch I'll talk with my watchmaker to see if we can source a correct crown for this watch (although the current one is not bad looking compared to other worse replacements I've seen online). Besides the crown, given your experience is there anything else you can immediately spot as incorrect or questionable for the model? Thank you!

Leave the crown. Any replacement is going to be gold plated and will stick out like a sore thumb

will also need a new stem due the different crown tube

current fits, so I would just stick with it unless you can find a genuine original (ignore those NOS postings on .eBay)

Leave the crown. Any replacement is going to be gold plated and will stick out like a sore thumb

will also need a new stem due the different crown tube

current fits, so I would just stick with it unless you can find a genuine original (ignore those NOS postings on .eBay)

Hmm, that's a good point. Indeed even the current crown from photos seems to be slightly more yellow than the case (but I can't tell for sure until I receive it) so yeah I won't rush it until I'm sure I can find something that matches the overall age of the watch.

I received the watch, and it looks great! This is my first Constellation watch, and I very much like the patina on this dial. I would like to eventually replace the crown and glass with the correct parts but I'm not in a huge rush. I'm trying to find the reference number for these parts so I can search for them from time to time. Here is what I found so far and please correct me if I'm wrong:

- Thin decagonal crown: 4204
- Thin scalloped crown: 4210 4203 or 4205 (I think the former is the correct but I'm not sure)
- Stem: ?? (I'm looking for hours but I can't find a list that has these numbers somewhere)
- Crystal with yellow ring: PX5140
Edited:

Follow up on this. I need some help with replacing the crystal with an original one. I found two from the same seller with the silver tension ring (PZ5140) for a reasonable price but they're mentioned as "063PZ5140 Ø 29,60" and "063PZ5140 Ø 29,70" and I'm not sure which is the correct one for my case. Any idea how to find this?

Also given the images above and the following photos, can you help me tell what color is the tension ring on the existing aftermarket crystal? I'm not sure which part is the tension ring and which part is the case. I'm hoping if the color is the correct yellow-gold color that maybe I can use it instead of the silver one from the original crystal.