Trying to put the crown on this watch...

Posts
1,008
Likes
1,622
Hello everyone.
I am trying to help a friend to put the crown back in the movement but I cannot!
What should I press to the movement so it get back in?
Thanks in advance.

 
Posts
907
Likes
3,818
I know nothing about this movement but try pressing this one while you insert the stem all the way in:

 
Posts
907
Likes
3,818
While you're at it, you might want to remove what seems to be hair or fiber:

 
Posts
30,181
Likes
77,927
While you're at it, you might want to remove what seems to be hair or fiber:


The bonus hairs are the best part!
 
Posts
1,008
Likes
1,622
THanks for the answers.I tried that button already but it does not work!!
 
Posts
1,008
Likes
1,622
While you're at it, you might want to remove what seems to be hair or fiber:

The hair is gone 😁
 
Posts
30,181
Likes
77,927
THanks for the answers.I tried that button already but it does not work!!

Well, that's the way it is installed, so you might have to wiggle it a bit, but there's not other button to push...
 
Posts
2,465
Likes
7,071
What happens when you attempt to push it back in?
 
Posts
111
Likes
110
Here hare here.
One of THE best films ever with an absolutely fantastic script "we've come on holiday by mistake"!😁
 
Posts
457
Likes
152
The hair is gone 😁
"Have you tried replacing the hair? Or just taking it out and back in." - if there was a watch support line.😁
 
Posts
1,853
Likes
4,464
One of THE best films ever with an absolutely fantastic script "we've come on holiday by mistake"!😁

“Scrubbers”
 
Posts
1,008
Likes
1,622
What happens when you attempt to push it back in?
It does not let you put it.Just stops at a point and its loose!