Ideas on how to locate a lost Omega Seamaster

Hi,

New to the forum and I really don't know why it has taken me so long to do this - I think denial that I had really lost the watch and then years of deliberating over whether to claim on insurance!

I'm wondering whether there would be a way to find a lost watch?

The story - in 2012 I lost my
Omega Seamaster Diver 300 M
Blue Dial Automatic 41mm Full Size Steel Automatic 2255.80

I was in the USA on business at the time and only realised that the watch was not in my baggage as I was leaving for the airport.

I frantically rang around everywhere that I knew I had been, but to no avail.

I hoped that I misplaced it in my luggage and that it would turn up, as I had no recollection of the watch having left my presence, except in my hotel room. I investigated with the hotel at the time, but there was no sign. On arrival home I turned my luggage upside down several times and made many more enquiries with places I have visited, in the hope that it would 'turn up'.

At the time I didn't file a police report as I assumed I had 'lost it' rather than it being stolen.

I spent some time then negotiating with my contents insurance company who were making it difficult to claim for various reasons an I never ended up claiming for it or replacing it

I still have all the box/paperwork/warranty cards etc. I therefore know the Watch Number.

Anyone with any ideas - I'm suddenly feeling a real pang of wishing I had my watch back!

Thanks

Perhaps you can consider buying the same model as a replacement.

11+ years ago? I think that Dan has proposed the only viable solution to your problem.