Community
Stories
forums
Forums
Latest
Members
Everywhere
Threads
This forum
This thread
Sign Up
Log in
Blocking ads?
Please consider donating
to help offset our high running costs.
General Discussions
Open Discussion
I Found This Watch Today. Real or knockout?
Locked
G
Posts
1
Likes
0
Gorkem
·
Jan 6, 2024
I need help, I found this while cleaning. Is it real or fake?
Posts
24,800
Likes
55,082
Dan S
·
Jan 6, 2024
Extremely fake, but fun to see.
Posts
35,652
Likes
39,900
dsio
·
Jan 6, 2024
·
Ash @ ΩF
Total fake, closing thread
Similar threads
D
Found this watch
duvvit
Feb 16, 2025
Vintage Omega Watches Help, Discussion and Advice
wagudc
Feb 16, 2025
Posts
5
Views
606
Found this Bracelet Today. Real or knock off?
agee
Jun 10, 2021
Rolex Watches
offrdmania
Jun 14, 2021
Posts
9
Views
14K
S
Vintage Constellation real or knockoff?
skychief
Aug 8, 2018
Vintage Omega Watches Help, Discussion and Advice
Kja
Aug 11, 2018
Posts
26
Views
2K
A
Opinions on this watch, please. Real or fake?
ACOR171
Sep 10, 2016
Open Discussion
Edward53
Sep 12, 2016
Posts
22
Views
7K
Look what I found this morning....
3rail
Feb 26, 2016
Vintage Omega Watches Help, Discussion and Advice
Banner Roar
Feb 26, 2016
Posts
19
Views
2K
I
I found this very old Omega...
illcoolz
Feb 19, 2015
Vintage Omega Watches Help, Discussion and Advice
redpcar
Feb 20, 2015
Posts
10
Views
2K