Found this Bracelet Today. Real or knock off?

Posts
790
Likes
723
Need some help please
I found this Rolex steel bracelet today. It was brought to an antique dealer friend of mine and I am taking a chance on it. I now own it
The clamp is marked Rolex Registered Swiss Made Steelinox D12 78753 62523H.16 with 455b end links
Is the bracelet real or a knock off?
It has come apart on one end
I have no idea whether or not it is real
Thanks for the help
 
Posts
2,442
Likes
4,231
Looks okay to me. These came on Yacht-Masters, and I don't think they were often faked.
 
Posts
1,135
Likes
6,056
78753 would/should refer to gold and steel combined. Last digit is materials No?
 
Posts
790
Likes
723
Thanks for all the help, much appreciated
 
Posts
944
Likes
2,450
fake and an easy tell because it has solid center links.
 
Posts
24,800
Likes
55,082
I think the clasp is legit from a TT jubilee.