I’m over the moon with my new 3861 Speedy Hesalite

Well it’s only been 5 days on wrist, but so far I’m absolutely thrilled with this watch! 5 days and it hasnt gained or lost even 1 second! Now this is just from my naked eye and not measured with a timeographer but still it’s incredible. None of my other watches have been this accurate. So happy I went with the new 3861 master chronometer. The “purist” in me I was going to get the older version of the speedy but then I thought to myself even the 1861 and 862 are not “original” to the speedmaster . There all in the same lemania 1873 family. Anyway, I can’t recommend this watch enough. Now if I can keep the hesalite from scratching too much I’ll need a very happy man !

Congratulations and welcome to the Omega Forum. Here’s your new screensaver/wallpaper ~

Congratulations. I've worn and enjoyed my hesalite 3861every day for over 2 years; incredible piece.

Congratulations. I own the same Hesalite model as well and absolutely love it. Enjoy it in good health and happiness.

Congratulations. I own the same Hesalite model as well and absolutely love it. Enjoy it in good health and happiness.
Thank you and likewise!. It’s hard not to enjoy such an amazing watch. It really is close to perfect. I also Love that for such a premium timepiece it’s not a thief magnet.

You’ve said it all. Congratulations and hope you continue to enjoy your speedy for many days to come.

Congrats as well. I have a Hesalite and the white sapphire sandwich.
Although I absolutely love it, I have a wee bit of buyers remorse not going with the sapphire sandwich. The white one you gave is killer!! Since I can only afford one, I just keep thinking that the sapphire is more durable and premium in line with the pricing. It’s also my daily do everything watch so the sapphire would’ve made more sense. Anyway I don’t have the patience to list it for sale or trade so I’ll be keeping it and using the polywatch polish I’m sure.

Although I absolutely love it, I have a wee bit of buyers remorse not going with the sapphire sandwich. The white one you gave is killer!! Since I can only afford one, I just keep thinking that the sapphire is more durable and premium in line with the pricing. It’s also my daily do everything watch so the sapphire would’ve made more sense. Anyway I don’t have the patience to list it for sale or trade so I’ll be keeping it and using the polywatch polish I’m sure.
I've been wearing my hesalite daily for a month and have no scratches yet, so I think it's pretty durable.

I've been wearing my hesalite daily for a month and have no scratches yet, so I think it's pretty durable.
Same here ...since June and not a single scratch, but I'm careful. If I wrench on my motorcycle, etc. I remove it from my wrist. Mowing lawns not an issue. 😂

Same here ...since June and not a single scratch, but I'm careful. If I wrench on my motorcycle, etc. I remove it from my wrist. Mowing lawns not an issue. 😂
I almost bought mine in February but at first I didn't think it felt "premium" enough, then I saw the white one and had to have it. But the black one looks better the more you wear it. I love it now.

Forget what I said. I was going on photos off of the Internet. I just came back from the Omega Boutique. Tried on the white and the black sapphire sandwich. The white is great but as for the black…let’s just say I’m back over the moon with my hesalite. I mean don’t get me wrong, I’m sure it has its place but it just doesn’t have the richness that my hesalite version has. The dial in the black just looks kind of “dead”, and the white although gorgeous is not going to take my black Speedys place. Here’s a photo of the white and my hesalite black for good measure. The rep put the black sapphire sandwich back before I thought to take a photo. Anyway the black like I said is just lifeless. Well now that that’s out of my system I can go back to my honeymoon with hesalite speedy pro!

Well it’s only been 5 days on wrist, but so far I’m absolutely thrilled with this watch! 5 days and it hasnt gained or lost even 1 second! Now this is just from my naked eye and not measured with a timeographer but still it’s incredible. None of my other watches have been this accurate. So happy I went with the new 3861 master chronometer. The “purist” in me I was going to get the older version of the speedy but then I thought to myself even the 1861 and 862 are not “original” to the speedmaster . There all in the same lemania 1873 family. Anyway, I can’t recommend this watch enough. Now if I can keep the hesalite from scratching too much I’ll need a very happy man !

Beauty! Glad you are enjoying it! Welcome to the Speedy world!

Forget what I said. I was going on photos off of the Internet. I just came back from the Omega Boutique. Tried on the white and the black sapphire sandwich. The white is great but as for the black…let’s just say I’m back over the moon with my hesalite. I mean don’t get me wrong, I’m sure it has its place but it just doesn’t have the richness that my hesalite version has. The dial in the black just looks kind of “dead”, and the white although gorgeous is not going to take my black Speedys place. Here’s a photo of the white and my hesalite black for good measure. The rep put the black sapphire sandwich back before I thought to take a photo. Anyway the black like I said is just lifeless. Well now that that’s out of my system I can go back to my honeymoon with hesalite speedy pro!

I think it's the different dome of the Hesalite crystal that makes the black dial look better. I had the same reaction to the sapphire one.