Happy day and the unboxing!

Posts
356
Likes
581
i love the MKII. It’s elegant in its simplicity. I didn’t take it off last night and stared at the blue lume. I admit to being a nerd. Yes, that’s a glass of wine in the last shot.
 
Posts
3,435
Likes
9,114
Congrats on a great watch. Looks fantastic!
 
Posts
1,302
Likes
2,578
Congratulations -- a new watch, a glass of wine and a Breville espresso machine -- you ticked all the boxes.
 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
Conrats! Nice to see a New Rolex owner with their pride intact.
/
So how is that Breville?
 
Posts
356
Likes
581
Congratulations -- a new watch, a glass of wine and a Breville espresso machine -- you ticked all the boxes.
Incredible eye for detail! Nice!
 
Posts
356
Likes
581
Conrats! Nice to see a New Rolex owner with their pride intact.
/
So how is that Breville?
Breville Barista express....pretty awesome piece of equipment. My latte art is getting pretty good.
 
Posts
1,302
Likes
2,578
So how is that Breville?

Very happy with mine.

Incredible eye for detail! Nice!

It's easy when you're already familiar with them.

Obligatory photo.... It's too early for wine here so a quick coffee (no frothing), panettone (I know it's not Xmas) and a watch (with coffee tones).

 
Posts
356
Likes
581
Very happy with mine.



It's easy when you're already familiar with them.

Obligatory photo.... It's too early for wine here so a quick coffee (no frothing), panettone (I know it's not Xmas) and a watch (with coffee tones).

Ok you included coffe AND watches...it’s the best post ever.
 
Posts
40
Likes
48
Congrats! The explorer is so under-rated, but glad its picking up momentum during the shortage.
 
Posts
356
Likes
581
Congrats! The explorer is so under-rated, but glad its picking up momentum during the shortage.
Now that I own one I really don’t know why it’s underrated. After owing two DJ’s and a Sea Dweller, this is quite possibly the most comfortable, most versatile, simple, elegant watch I have ever owned. I feel comfortable wearing this watch in the board room, with jeans or on a hike. It just looks so damn good on the wrist.
 
Posts
300
Likes
640
Just curious why the manual says "Explorer II" ? It's an "Explorer" regardless of the unofficial "mk1" or "mk2" pseudonyms...the Explorer II is a completely different piece.