F1 2021

Have to wonder how big of a bag Toto would have to give Bottas to get him to take out max in the Senna Esses?
Haha. I don' think Bottas would do it for any amount at this point. He just wants out. George on the other hand....

Whew!

So now it's perfectly OK to run another car (and yourself) completely off the track? "No investigation necessary." Pah 🙄

Whew!

So now it's perfectly OK to run another car (and yourself) completely off the track? "No investigation necessary." Pah 🙄

Yep, that did seem dodgy. It would have been interesting to see the stewards’ decision if Hamilton had crashed out due to Verstappen ‘defending’ his position. Still, justice in the end.

A great circuit, Interlagos. I hope they have made the necessary adjustments to allow more chances of overtaking at the remaining circuits - it would suck if these races were just processions.

Great race by Lewis today to save his championship fight.

If Lewis did the same thing to Max, Horner and RB would be whining about it saying Lewis deserves a race ban.

Great race by Lewis today to save his championship fight.

If Lewis did the same thing to Max, Horner and RB would be whining about it saying Lewis deserves a race ban.

Indeed

Fabulous drive. Undoubtedly a very fast Merc but you don’t gain 25 places without epic skills.

Fabulous drive. Undoubtedly a very fast Merc but you don’t gain 25 places without epic skills.
Well, In all fairness 90% of them were made down the home straight with DRS on an already superior car. But yes, it was a great drive.

if a new power unit makes THAT much difference, I wonder if RB may give max one and turn it up to 11 for the last few races….

Where were they find that pace!? That Merc was probably a second per lap faster than anything else on the track.

Where were they find that pace!? That Merc was probably a second per lap faster than anything else on the track.
I think it’s just brand new engine running in a much higher engine mode since he has two now with only 3 races left against an old Honda engine that max needs to last

Christian Horner has stated that the performance delta cannot come from the engine in his eyes. That is why they have been looking at the rear wing of the Mercedes.

I think it’s just brand new engine running in a much higher engine mode since he has two now with only 3 races left against an old Honda engine that max needs to last

Mazepin could have won in that car.

Mazepin could have won in that car.
Well… I dunno man… my mother or a particularly well trained Abyssinian cat may have been able to but Mazepin is a bit of a stretch

Well, it had been speculation for quite some time but now it has been made official.

03ED8BE7-1A3A-4479-BBBD-B33F4BA01C5F.jpeg 33D7C963-CEAF-4D2C-B248-10E706209EC8.jpeg

And just posted a half hour ago by Merc
E9753839-1F55-474D-91D9-68894AA3AEF2.jpeg
I hope the championship gets decided on the track and not in a courtroom… I’m guessing Mercedes are hoping a time penalty of 5-10s will be applied to Max

I hope the championship gets decided on the track and not in a courtroom… I’m guessing Mercedes are hoping a time penalty of 5-10s will be applied to Max
All they need is a 5 second penalty to drop Max to 3rd.

They're going to be disappointed then.

Mercedes is starting to look like Serena Williams. Already seeing the headlines how Lewis lost the championship due to theft from the FIA.