F1 2021

Sorry to hear that you are miserable...
Well, a lot of people watching were casual or new viewers to the sport, like myself. Many of my more die hard F1 colleagues have told me they thought the finish in Abu Dhabi was contrived, like a reality TV show.
From the outside looking in, everything seems to be a badly managed event.
It all just looks bad for the sport.
Given the golden chance the final race had to deliver to a new audience.
Quite sad.

The FIA will require SLH to do some humanitarian work in Saudi Arabia 🙄

The FIA will require SLH to do some humanitarian work in Saudi Arabia 🙄
Worse case a 12 month driving ban, with 25% reduction for taking an on-line course.

Worse case a 12 month driving ban, with 25% reduction for taking an on-line course.
This is not out of the realm of possibilities.

8.7 If in the opinion of the F1 Commission a Competitor fails to operate his team in a manner compatible with the standards of the Championship or in any way brings the Championship into disrepute, the FIA may exclude such Competitor from the Championship forthwith

Of course the FIA has brought disrepute upon itself. That’s why I watch.
099F954B-EA4C-4A40-91FA-A783103175A4.jpeg

he lead
If Max would have taken the lead by the end of the straight with the lapped cars between them, why was he not able to do it with them removed?
I don't get it. He was in the lead at the apex of the hairpin, even before the straight starts...

Of course the FIA has brought disrepute upon itself. That’s why I watch.
If only they could exclude themselves...

And to add to the "drama" I read a little article this AM that states Hamilton is considering hanging up the helmet after all of this.
Though I don't REALLY see that happening. In fact I would be quite surprised if he did.
But I guess it is still not totally out of the question....
I just know if I were him, I wouldn't want to go out like that.

And to add to the "drama" I read a little article this AM that states Hamilton is considering hanging up the helmet after all of this.
Though I don't REALLY see that happening. In fact I would be quite surprised if he did.
But I guess it is still not totally out of the question....
I just know if I were him, I wouldn't want to go out like that.

We should start a pool.

I'd bet on him continuing with MB. Racers gotta race.

(edited for grammar)
Edited: