Posts 1,516 Likes 4,395 Seiji Lépine ·May 27, 2022 This got way off track 😀 I wish I had more Seikosha watches. That's what I usually wear unless it's a vintage day.
Posts 1,516 Likes 4,395 Seiji Lépine ·May 28, 2022 Oh here , real pictures of the Tensoku. I was a fool. The band is one of the only examples ever seen.
Posts 1,320 Likes 10,698 bigsom ·May 28, 2022 Thank you for sharing and continuing to share! What an awesome collection.
Posts 1,516 Likes 4,395 Seiji Lépine ·May 28, 2022 Thank you! I is encouraging to have someone write that they like seeing my watches. I often get confusing responses.
Posts 1,516 Likes 4,395 Seiji Lépine ·May 28, 2022 Unfortunately, I'm out of Seikos.... I did not mention, but this pair has friends in a small Swiss Private museum. The silver pocket watch has two younger brothers in a Longines Heritage Museum.