Did I expect too much from Omega?

Maybe I've missed something here. But if the OP states he bought the watch from a grey market (aka non-authorized) dealer, I'm wondering how the watch came with a genuine Omega warranty.

As for the sweep second hand, the 3330 has one of the sloppiest sweeps I've seen. My Speedy Racing w/3330 has the same issue, so I went back to the OB and examined every watch they had with a 3330. They were all the same. However, the watch has been running +1 SPD for more than a year, so I forgive the jerky sweep. Two easy workarounds - 1. Don't stare at it. The longer you look, the worse it seems to be. 2. Turn off the chronograph.
It’s not sloppy.. it’s beat rate plus the length of the hand which accentuates the 4-5 times a second it ticks.

Maybe I've missed something here. But if the OP states he bought the watch from a grey market (aka non-authorized) dealer, I'm wondering how the watch came with a genuine Omega warranty.
That is because the 'grey market' dealer was likely a 'reseller' who bought it from an AD w/ full warranty, then sold it on.

That may be a correct technical explanation, but it doesn't change the fact that the movement appears "not smooth." I'm not terribly bothered by it. But for the OP, it's apparently a deal breaker.
Don’t look at any other watches then. They all do it and most at the same rate. It’s the length of the second hand on those large watches that make it appear that way, not the movement.

Don’t look at any other watches then. They all do it and most at the same rate. It’s the length of the second hand on those large watches that make it appear that way, not the movement.

Perhaps the OP would be better served with a Grand Seiko Spring drive.

Perhaps the OP would be better served with a Grand Seiko Spring drive.
The thought crossed my mind... then I starting thinking about El Premeros and the few others even faster then those. Great minds 😀

As for the sweep second hand, the 3330 has one of the sloppiest sweeps I've seen. My Speedy Racing w/3330 has the same issue, so I went back to the OB and examined every watch they had with a 3330. They were all the same. However, the watch has been running +1 SPD for more than a year, so I forgive the jerky sweep. It's not a fault, it's a feature. Two easy workarounds - 1. Don't stare at it. The longer you look, the worse it seems to be. 2. Turn off the chronograph.

The 3330's chronograph mechanism for the seconds is exactly the same as the ETA 7750, so the sweep should not be any different than a 7750's is, as both movement run at 28,800 A/hr.

I would need to see this "sloppy" sweep to be sure of what the problem is, but if the friction device is in good order and the engagement of the oscillating pinion is adjusted properly, there shouldn't be anything out of the ordinary going on with the sweep of the chronograph seconds recording hand.

The phone is moving so much it's hard to tell really, but it does appear to be more jerky than it should be. Again I believe this can be improved by adjusting the oscillating pinion.

They said they adjusted that but it came back worse after the first warranty repair lol

They said they adjusted that but it came back worse after the first warranty repair lol

I thought they didn't provide you with any information on the repairs?

By the way, no company gives you a summary on a warranty repair like this, so that expectation is a little extreme.

Send it back and tell them to fix it again. That is really your only option, and if that is not one you want to do, sell the watch and move on. Not sure what else you want here...

I heard I get a brand new watch if it hits the 3rd repair is that true?

I heard I get a brand new watch if it hits the 3rd repair is that true?

Yep, and Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are real too! 😉

Yep, and Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are real too! 😉

Actually Omega confirmed that lmao. You "qualified watchmaker". My local dealer also confirmed it, but I have to insist on it.

Actually Omega confirmed that lmao. You "qualified watchmaker". My local dealer also confirmed it, but I have to insist on it.

Sure they did...

Sure they did...
3 times warranty for a brand new watch in the first 3 months, sounds obvious to me, unrepairable.

At this point, you sound like a troll, which brings me back to my original post:

Sorry, but this whole story sounds very exaggerated or seen through the eyes of someone with social isolation. Not everyone in the world is out to get you.

Omega will take care of all the warranty issues. Relax.

As I said. If I would be one of you guys I wouldnt believe all this either, so yeah.

3 times warranty for a brand new watch in the first 3 months, sounds obvious to me, unrepairable.

Yes...completely obvious...except there is no such thing listed in either the Omega Customer Service policy documents, or in the Omega Customer Care policy documents.

Unless the country/region you live in has specific consumer laws that would drive this, the only obligation Omega has is outlined in the warranty documentation that came with your watch. That is typically repairs under warranty, and if Omega does replace a watch it is typically done as a courtesy, not under warranty. This type of courtesy decision is made on a case by case basis, usually by the country customer care manager.