Forums Latest Members

Did anyone pick up the Telestop Speedmaster with racing Dial?

1. bunthit Feb 12, 2020

Here is another Telestop extract for reference:
    [​IMG]

Most of them I have seen are delivered to Spain and include serials like the below:
    32,200,XXX
    32,858,XXX
    32,859,XXX
    32,859,XXX

smitty190373 likes this.
  2. Vine Feb 13, 2020

I’d never seen that combination before either so agreed with the seller that if the newly ordered EOA didn’t come back showing both “Telestop” and “Racing” dial then he’d refund. I cancelled in the end anyway, but it’ll be interesting nonetheless to see what the EOA comes back showing.

smitty190373 likes this.
  3. smitty190373 Feb 13, 2020

I saw it, looked very interesting. Couldn't commit when I saw the seller. Let's hope it ends well .

4. Vine Feb 13, 2020

Fullywound has relisted this watch. I’m really disappointed that he’s gone and put a mention to me at the top of the listing to say “due to non payment” when in fact I’d paid him in full but then after reading all the discussions on here about him decided to cancel and request a refund. Seems a pretty low thing to do, or is this normal practice with bigger watch sellers?

http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eB...y=31387&pm=1&ds=0&t=1581628868734&cspheader=1

5. Tonyash Feb 13, 2020

Just had a look at my Telestop extract. Again no mention of dial style. Lp8W87oTTXC5XpJ1RK3pow.jpg not ment

6. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Feb 13, 2020

Normal douchebaggery from this seller at least...

7. killer67 Feb 13, 2020

He’s a known problem. You did the right thing :thumbsup:

8. Vine Feb 14, 2020

Yes, I'm glad I cancelled the purchase and got a refund. I've reported him to eBay and apparently they'll be taking action as it breaks their rules to include another person's eBay account in a listing.

Here are just some of his responses to my questions:

---

Q - Can you provide evidence of where you acquired this watch? I asked you this before, but you just said "we don't have this information" which is obviously insufficient.

A - a customer and client - this would prove nothing and your question is pointless.

Q - Can you prove this watch is 100% original (no replacement components at any time... case, dial, bracelet etc) and "unpolished" as you had it listed?

A - 100% no such thing if you want to be exact your gasket would be petroleum your springs would be useless your watch would be non functional but i know what you mean and that will be shown by an extrat as explained.

Q - Rather than just referring to the official Omega Forum as a "troll harbouring forum" can you provide evidence to refute the many claims against your reputations and previous eBay sales discussed on there (linked provided below)?

A - I sent links for those pages to 3 of my buyers 2 of those watches had extracts one had a letter sent directly from omega service departments i showed both of these to "OF.net" and they did not bother to correct their pages.
    we have sold over 4000 items on ebay, all positive.
    We are not simply watch dealers but restore and service, there are few dealers who are as recognised and established as we are. (www.fullywound.com)
    we are published watch journalists internationally
    We have appeared on hodinkee, speedmaster 101, divers watch only etc.
    we have worked with Omega Swatch group. who "omegaforums.net"do not represent in any way
    We have sold watches direct to omega and many of these have appeared and continue to be on display in the omega museum biel switzerland.
    we work closely with FOHI's
    I want you to consider that we have sold literally Millions of pounds in watches we average 1.5m annually across all platforms, i have serviced more watches than you or any member on OF will ever own, likely ever handle.
    This is my business. We have cancelled this sale now and you need no longer concern yourself with us. Its "cliche" but time is money, and we have covered enough now on this non sale.
    Good luck in future purchases and i hope you find what you are looking for.

---

And here are the discussions I came across on this forum which prompted me to cancel my order (rightly or wrongly, as obviously I now have no idea if this particular watch was legitimate):

https://omegaforums.net/threads/fullywound-using-my-photograph-in-his-listing-on-ebay.105391/
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/connie-consternation-whos-the-fool.60039/
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/seamaster-calendar-is-this-a-redial.92757/
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/is-this-all-original-what-do-you-think.61678/
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/2913-3-relisted-with-new-movement-franken-alert.72419/
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/omega-seamster-300-vintage-ck2913-3-ebay.69573/#post-914428

Croweater likes this.
  9. CPRwatch Feb 14, 2020

It looks like the watch has been relisted & its back on the Bay . Sorry dont know how to post a link .

Edit - I should have read previous post by Vine regarding the relisting ..

10. eugeneandresson 'I used a hammer, a chisel, and my fingers' Feb 14, 2020

I love it when these guys call themselves 'we'.

Mark020 likes this.
  11. KingCrouchy Feb 14, 2020

I really enjoyed reading old content of this highly respected Watchdealer, and all his fake accounts. The amount of Bullshit is just mindboggling.::facepalm1::

kov likes this.
  12. smitty190373 Feb 14, 2020

Where's Mike Nugale when you need him.

speedamatuer, td69 and Archer like this.
  13. Gaz6263 Apr 17, 2020

I see Fullywound has listed the op’s watch again. This time as a buy it now of £4000.

Raymondo5508 likes this.
  14. Fatcat Apr 19, 2020

Anyone is willing to build is own Telestop ? , I decided to sell my complete case if any one want to build is own let me know.

Paul

15. mr_yossarian Apr 19, 2020

Like this? Of course.
    IMG_20200327_142937_928.jpg

JanV likes this.
  16. kingsrider Thank you Sir! May I have another? Apr 19, 2020

Is the case listed here?.

17. Fatcat Apr 19, 2020

Not yet , i just saw the surviving thread today, Zoe can see on page 1 the picture , but if anyone is interested let me know by PM, i will be more than happy to create a FS if needed.