Forums Latest Members

SOLD STUNNING OMEGA SPEEDMASTER MARKII 145.014 with RACING DIAL

1. bernarddevos Jul 25, 2017

Hi guys,
    I am selling an interesting and really very honest Omega Speedmaster Mark2 ref. 145.014 with racing dial.
    For those less familiar with the reference here a great review:
    https://www.fratellowatches.com/omega-speedmaster-mark-ii-145-014-2/
    Personally I find this reference incredibly undervalued. But ok, who am I?

Good things: The watch has all the original parts ( except for the crystal that has been changed by an original Omega crystal ), has had a complete movement service by my watchmaker and has never had a case polish.
    So you get the watch like it was when sold new. The orange accents are super bright, all the original lume with the lume of the hands in that nice green/black color. The upper case still has the original sunburst in good condition and the bevelled edges are still super sharp.

Bad things: the case has some superficial scratches and little nicks.

Opportunities: Imagine this watch with a case refurb by guys like Abel Court in Belgium or Martini in Italy.

Extra: the watch comes with the original 1162/173 bracelet. I see this bracelets sell for between $250 and $300.

I am selling this watch because it's just a bit too big on my very small wrist. Love the look and that stunning dial but it makes no sense keeping it without wearing it.

I am pricing it really sharp in my opinion. Looking for a quick sale. First to pay the asking price gets it.

Price: 2150 euros ( including a fully insured shipping with fedEx )
    ( I give a full refund in case of any problem )

Best regards,
    Bernard

DSC_0710.jpg DSC_0714.jpg DSC_0717.jpg DSC_0718.jpg DSC_0720.jpg DSC_0723.jpg DSC_0725.jpg DSC_0726.jpg DSC_0731.jpg DSC_0732.jpg DSC_0733.jpg DSC_0737.jpg

GregH, tmw57, Jkuback and 3 others like this.
  2. bernarddevos Jul 25, 2017

Watch is sold.
    Thanks D and OF

sant0987 likes this.