Crown and stem advice

Hello, this is my first post here having found this forum whilst trying to research some information on a replacement crown and stem for a vintage Omega which my father passed on to me. The watch itself is currently at a watch repairer’s in the north west of England and has been since March this year, just over 3 months. as far as I’m aware the watch has been stripped down cleaned and reassembled and is now awaiting a new crown from Omega, as the watch didn’t have a crown plus stem for some reason. I’m somewhat concerned now with how long it is taking to order a crown as the person in the shop has told me several times now that they are still waiting for one from Omega.
The info about the watch. Inside of the caseback 132.019. Movement 611. Number on the movement 24055800. Unfortunately I didn’t take a picture of the watch face but it just had from memory Omega and no model name. The case size was 34mm. The person in the shop told me the watch was manufactured in 1966.

If the watchmaker doesn't have an Omega Parts Account they will not be able to source parts from Omega.

If that's the case, they may be trying to find parts on eBay etc.

You need to check their capability and Omega credentials as fixing a caliber 611 isn't a big deal.

Thank you for your prompt response. I’ve had an update from the shop and they have got the replacement crown, however there waiting for a couple of parts that were badly rusted even after a rust clean.
Hopefully I can post updated pics of the watch soon.