Forums Latest Members

SOLD COLORFUL & 100% UNTOUCHED HEUER SKIPPER REF. 73464

1. bernarddevos Mar 29, 2020

Hi guys,
    I am putting up for sale this stunning Heuer Skipper ref. 73464.
    For those not familiar with this watch you can find all the info on Heuer Skipper on this fantastic website:
    https://www.heuerchrono.com/heuer-skipper/skipper-grid/

Apart from the fabulous Skipper 7754 ( aka Skipperera ) the ref. 73464 is the best and certainly the nicest to have.
    It's the Plexiglas version with manual Valjoux 7734 movement.
    I am not saying the 11630 and 11063 case Skippers are not interesting. But everyone will agree that plexiglass Heuer are just much more desirable.

Please note this watch has the correct engravings between the lugs ( reference 73463 and serial 262xxx ).

This particular watch is in a 100% original and untouched condition.
    By this I mean it has all the original parts ( even the plexi is still the original ), the case has never been polished
    and the dial and hands still have all the original lume.

Please note ( certainly when comparing with other watches that are up for sale ) that the dial is absolutely spotless and even more important all the orange accents ( on dial and hands ) are still super strong.
    Very often these accents have faded or are gone. It's the difference between a very good Skipper 73464 and an average one. Please also look at the yachting subdial and how perfect the red, blue and white color are.

The blue MH bezel with lume dot still has its strong original blue color.
    It has some wear on the edges due to normal wear.

As said the case has never been polished. The original sunburst in the upper case is completely intact.
    Of course some superficial scratches. The case is just incredibly sharp and in excellent condition given the fact that this reference was very often used by sailors for regatta's for which the special regatta timer was very useful.

Of course the regatta timer is working perfectly with the hand moving every 30 seconds.
    The watch was serviced by my watchmaker beginning of 2019 and is working perfectly.
    I give a 12 month guarantee on the movement.

Model: heuer Skipper 73464 ( case 73463 )
    Serial number: 262998
    Movement: Valjoux 7734

Maybe interesting to know, Henrik from Heuerchrono.com has been counting these Heuer Skipper watches for many years now. He counted 115 of this reference 73464. So is it rare? I'll let you decide on that.

The watch comes with a NOS Dupont corfam big&small holes. These are really hard to find and pretty expensive straps. I also include a fully insured FedEx shipping.

Price: 8500,00 euros ( corfam & FedEx shipping incl )

Payment: Bank transfer proffered otherwise PayPal ( +4% )

( I give a full refund in case of any issue )

Kindest regards,
    Bernard

fullsizeoutput_351e.jpeg fullsizeoutput_351f.jpeg View attachment 957167 fullsizeoutput_3521.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3522.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3530.jpeg fullsizeoutput_352f.jpeg fullsizeoutput_352a.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3528.jpeg fullsizeoutput_352b.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3532.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3531.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3533.jpeg fullsizeoutput_352e.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3527.jpeg

2. bernarddevos May 18, 2020

Sold

frederico and Lonestar like this.