Forums Latest Members

OHPF FABULOUS HEUER AUTAVIA 73663 "SIFFERT COLORS"

1. bernarddevos Feb 3, 2018

Hi guys,
    I am offering this very nice & honest Heuer Autavia 73663 "Siffert colors".
    The watch was completely serviced by my watchmaker who also installed a NOS plexi and cleaned the dial.
    I am offering the watch as honest as can be.
    I could have asked James Hyman to do one of his fabulous hands relumes.
    But I really wanted to leave that choice to the buyer.
    So I am showing the watch in its completely untouched condition. Apart from the service and NOS plexi the watch is as when it was bought new.

Case in unpolished condition with the sunburst in the upper case completely intact.
    Of course several minor scratches and little nicks for normal use.

Dial is just fabulous, very light creamy color, never redone, just cleaned.
    All the blue accents are still super bright.
    Dials and hands have the original tritium. The hands have lost a part of that tritium. In case the buyer would want a relume I can arrange that for him.
    The remaining tritium seems to hold pretty well. Of course I cannot guarantee it will not fall out completely.

Movement was completely serviced last week. I give a 12 month guarantee on that.
    It's running 100% perfect. Chrono perfect, time keeping etc....
    So no worries for many years.

Model: Heuer Autavia 73663 "Siffert colors"
    Serial: 200962
    Movement: V7736

Of course this is not a cheap watch. I guess most of us know the result of the Autavia 73463 "Siffert colors" from the Crosthwaite & Gavin collection on the Geneva auction last year. Ok, that watch came with a GF and was in a better condition. On the other hand the 73663 ref. is more desirable.
    You get an untouched case that could perfectly be refurbished by one of the known names. Dial is just superb and hands can be relumed by James Hyman.
    Movement just fully serviced and a NOS plexi installed. Important to know is that all the Siffert references are getting really hard to find.

Price: 8750 euros ( I include a fully insured shipping & a NOS black corfam )

Payment: Bank transfer or PP ( +4% )

( I give a full refund in case of any problem or if the watch would not be as described )

Best regards,
    Bernard

DSC_0020.jpg DSC_0022.jpg DSC_0023.jpg DSC_0026.jpg DSC_0032.jpg DSC_0034.jpg DSC_0037.jpg DSC_0038.jpg DSC_0041.jpg DSC_0047.jpg DSC_0048.jpg DSC_0054.jpg DSC_0056.jpg DSC_0059.jpg

Richb-68, X350 XJR, chanbar and 12 others like this.
  2. bernarddevos Feb 5, 2018

on hold pending funds