Forums Latest Members

SOLD 100% ORIGINAL & UNTOUCHED HEUER AUTAVIA 1163 VICEROY

1. bernarddevos Aug 17, 2020

Hi guys,
    I am offering this completely original and untouched Heuer Autavia 1163 Viceroy.
    I think we all know the Viceroy promotion story behind this watch.
    For those that want to learn more about it please consult www.onthedash.com.

This particular watch is completely original and untouched.
    By this I mean that it has all the original parts, the case has never been polished and hands and indices have all the original tritium.

So case unpolished with some scratches and nicks but overall the way I like it.
    Still looking very sharp and the sunburst effect in the upper case is completely intact.
    Piquerez case with serial 268xxx. The shallow case-back has a small engraving indicating it was a Swiss market watch. Pushers only visible from the front as always on a Piquerez case.
    Both serial and reference number between the lugs are very sharp.

Probably the best thing about this watch is the dial.
    It's absolutely spotless without any tool marks or scratches. Subdials super white.
    ( the white spots you will see in some pictures is just dust on the Plexiglas )
    Hands are in perfect condition as well without any missing red paint.
    Both dial and hands have the original tritium. I included a picture under UV light.

Tachymeter bezel with some scratches from normal use. Please bear in mind that these 1163 Tachymeter bezels are really expensive since the 1163 Siffert models use exactly the same.

Original 1163 plexiglass in very good condition.

Mechanically the cal.12 movement is running perfectly.
    The watch was just serviced by my watchmaker and comes with a 12 month guarantee.

I am pricing this watch pretty sharp taking into account different factors like originality but also the scratches in case and bezel. I think you will not find a better Viceroy for this price. If you look around you will find crazy prices everywhere ( for watches that are very often in bad condition ). If you are looking for an honest Viceroy to wear on a regular basis this may be something for you.

Price: €3250 ( FedEX shipping and a standard black rally strap included )
    Optional: NOS black corfam small holes: + €275

Kindest regards,
    Bernard De Vos

fullsizeoutput_3799.jpeg fullsizeoutput_379a.jpeg fullsizeoutput_379b.jpeg fullsizeoutput_37a3.jpeg DSC_0373.JPG fullsizeoutput_37a8.jpeg DSC_0377.JPG fullsizeoutput_37a9.jpeg fullsizeoutput_37a4.jpeg fullsizeoutput_37a1.jpeg fullsizeoutput_37aa.jpeg fullsizeoutput_37a5.jpeg fullsizeoutput_37a6.jpeg fullsizeoutput_37a7.jpeg fullsizeoutput_379f.jpeg fullsizeoutput_37a0.jpeg fullsizeoutput_379e.jpeg DSC_0404.JPG DSC_0405.JPG fullsizeoutput_379c.jpeg

Edited Aug 17, 2020
  2. bernarddevos Aug 18, 2020

Sold and going to an OF member.

kov, kip595, Braindrain and 2 others like this.
  3. fbf Aug 18, 2020

amazing watch from great seller. Glad it went to a good home in OF

Morton and bernarddevos like this.