Forums Latest Members

SOLD REDUCED: UNTOUCHED HEUER MONTREAL REF. 110.503NC "STEFAN BELLOF"

1. bernarddevos Sep 4, 2020

Hi guys,
    I am selling another very nice Heuer watch.
    This time it's a completely untouched & original Heuer Montreal ref. 110.503NC aka Stefan Bellof.
    For those among us less familiar with this reference I can recommend this great review by Stewart Morley:
    https://heuerville.wordpress.com/tag/stefan-bellof/

Not everyone is a fan of this Montreal. I just love them. All of them. The case looks big but once on your wrist you'll find it surprisingly comfortable.

I want the stress the fact this watch may seem a bit rough but in real it's just stunning.
    And even more important it's completely original.
    The case has several ( superficial ) scratches but it has never been polished, it's just super sharp and the sunburst effect in the upper case is absolutely perfect. My pictures show how good it is.
    Pretty rare is the fact the case still shows both the serial number and reference number. Since they are not between the lugs but right on the edge of the case very often these numbers are gone.

The dial has a light stardust effect that is less visible in real than in the pictures.
    Indices have the original tritium with that nice beige color.
    Lume of the hands is also original and turned into that nice camouflage green color. That is also the color you will often see on military Autavia.

All the parts like crown, pushers, glass etc are original.

The watch has just been fully serviced by my watchmaker. I will give the buyer a copy of the invoice.
    The movement comes with a 12 month guarantee.
    Goes without saying the movement and chrono are running perfect.

I include or the leather strap or the tropic that can be seen in the pictures.
    I also include a fully insured shipping with FedEx to any country in the world.

Price: 2850 euro ----> 2400 euro

( I give a full refund if not as described )

Best regards,
    Bernard

DSC_0391.JPG fullsizeoutput_37e6.jpeg DSC_0378.JPG fullsizeoutput_37e5.jpeg fullsizeoutput_37e4.jpeg fullsizeoutput_37e3.jpeg EF312B07-D131-4511-8D42-B26D1821A991.jpg fullsizeoutput_37e7.jpeg DSC_0386.JPG fullsizeoutput_37e8.jpeg fullsizeoutput_37e9.jpeg fullsizeoutput_37f1.jpeg fullsizeoutput_37f2.jpeg fullsizeoutput_37f0.jpeg fullsizeoutput_37ee.jpeg fullsizeoutput_37ed.jpeg fullsizeoutput_37ec.jpeg fullsizeoutput_37eb.jpeg DSC_0406.JPG fullsizeoutput_37ea.jpeg

Edited Sep 12, 2020
  2. bernarddevos Sep 12, 2020

New price: €2400

3. bernarddevos Sep 30, 2020

Open to offers

4. bernarddevos Oct 10, 2020

Sold and going to an OF member.

jB1128 likes this.