Forums Latest Members

SOLD FULLY ORIGINAL & UNTOUCHED HEUER CARRERA 3647S WITH ORIGINAL CORFAM

1. bernarddevos Feb 22, 2020

Hi guys,
    I am offering a completely original & untouched Heuer Carrera 3647S with its original big and small holes corfam.
    It's really incredibly rare to find a Carrera with this 18mm original corfam.
    This reference often came with a black corfam without holes and the golden Heuer text on the inside of the strap.
    I have been collecting Heuer for many years and it's the first time I see this 18mm big/small holes corfam.
    So believe me it's super super rare. The nice thing is that it's not only in great condition but it tropicalized in the most beautiful way.

About the reference 3647S I think most of us know the watch pretty well.
    But make no mistake, it's not that easy to find one in this amazing condition.
    Here one that was sold by Hodinkee: https://shop.hodinkee.com/products/1960s-heuer-carrera-reference-3647s?variant=22127682500#

Case is absolutely untouched. My pictures show very well the sharpness. Of course there are some scratches but nothing deep or disturbing. Well not for me and I find the case on an Heuer watch very important.
    But if you are looking for NOS this is not your watch.
    Case-back in good condition with minor scratches. Inside showing the correct engravings.
    Original pushers and non-signed crown. ( crown is supposed to be unsigned )
    Original plexi.

Silver dial with sunburst finish is in a close to perfect condition.
    Indices have the original tritium with that nice dark brown color. Polished steel hands also have the original tritium with a color a bit lighter than the indices. Under UV the tritium is still glowing nicely. When you take away the UV the glowing fades away in 2/3 seconds. Last picture is taken under UV light.
    ( Please note that there is no stain in the dial at minute 30 in the right register. It's something in the plexi )

The watch was serviced by my watchmaker 3 days ago. I have the invoice of which the buyer can have a copy.
    The movement will come with a 12 month guarantee.
    Of the course the watch is working perfectly.

Model: Heuer Carrera 3647S
    Date introduced: 1963
    Serial number: 61811
    Movement: Manual chronograph Valjoux 92
    Size: 35,3 mm

Ok, that's it guys. If you have any question please ask.
    My price is included fully insured shipping with FedEx.
    You also get that very valuable big/small holes corfam. And I include a re-edition Heuer B-stamped buckle which is worth around 65 euros. So you get a fantastic set. An iconic watch with an extremely rare corfam strap.

Price: 4.295 euros ( insured shipping + corfam + Heuer buckle included )

Payment: Bank transfer preferred or PayPal ( +4% )

( full refund in case of any issue )

Best regards,
    Bernard

fullsizeoutput_336e.jpeg fullsizeoutput_335d.jpeg fullsizeoutput_335f.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3361.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3356.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3357.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3362.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3363.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3366.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3365.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3367.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3368.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3369.jpeg fullsizeoutput_336a.jpeg fullsizeoutput_336c.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3337.jpeg fullsizeoutput_333c.jpeg fullsizeoutput_333d.jpeg fullsizeoutput_333f.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3372.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3354.jpeg DSC_0399.JPG DSC_0403.JPG DSC_0407.JPG fullsizeoutput_336d.jpeg

Edited Feb 22, 2020
  2. bernarddevos Feb 24, 2020

On hold pending funds

3. Braindrain Feb 24, 2020

Bernard is single handedly reviving the vintage Heuer market. :)

Congrats to buyer and seller!

wagudc likes this.
  4. bernarddevos Feb 24, 2020

Too much credit mate but appreciated nevertheless. :)