Forums Latest Members

FS STUNNING HEUER AUTAVIA 73663 "BUND" 100% UNTOUCHED/ ORIGINAL

1. bernarddevos Jan 3, 2019

Hi guys,
    Never thought I would sell this one but I need the money for a second execution Andretti project.
    So offering this fabulous and rare Heuer Autavia 73663 "Bund". I bought the watch from the original owner and left it in the condition I got it ( except for a light Polywatch cleaning of the plexiglas ).
    If you don't want to read the whole description just remember this watch is guaranteed 100% untouched with all the original parts.
    This means the watch comes with all the parts it had when sold new, the case has never been refinished and the dial and hands have all the original tritium.
    The green Arabic numbers on the dial have never been retouched or repainted.
    The inside of the case-back shows the watch has been serviced on a regular basis. That is the only thing that has been done to this watch.
    So for me it doesn't get much better than this.

All the info on this watch can be found here: http://www.onthedash.com/chronograph/autavia-73663-military-painted-numerals-bund/

Dial & hands:
    Let's have a look at the first four pictures. Spots you see are in the plexi. The dial is absolutely perfect, not one scratch or spot. The green Arabic numbers are completely intact;
    color still strong and with that nice grainy texture.
    Best of all are probably the hands. How many Bunds still have the original tritium? Especially the pilot style chronograph second hand looks stunning. You don't need to be an expert to understand
    that this hand still has the original tritium. You will notice a slight discoloration in the lume on the right side. No relumer in the world can imitate that effect.
    Also M and H hands have a beautiful creamy color, a bit darker towards the edges. Just stunning to look at and only time can do this. Let me stress the fact that not many Bunds you will find still have all the original tritium.
    Creamy lume dots at 3,6 and 9 o'clock in perfect & sharp condition.

Case:
    Let's have a look at picture 5, 6 &7. Case is 100% untouched/never refinished. It's in very good condition with the expected sharpness but also some minor scratches and little nicks from normal use.
    Sunburst effect in the upper case/polished sides/chamfers... everything as it should be.
    I considered a refurbish by one of the two big names but decided against it because it was still too good.
    Between the lower pusher and the crown you'll see some dirt that comes off easily. I just wanted to show the watch in the condition I bought it.
    Both serial and reference number are perfectly visible between the lugs.
    Case-back in very good condition as well with no scratches from amateur case-openings.

Movement:
    Manual wind Heuer signed Valjoux 7736
    The watch has been serviced on a regular basis and was completely checked by my watchmaker about a month ago.
    I give a 12 month guarantee on the movement.

Parts:
    All parts are the original and in very good condition. Original Plexiglas with some very minor scratches.
    Original crown and pushers in very good condition. MH bezel in a pretty good condition. Bear in mind that these bezels always look way better in real than in my XXL pictures.

Model: Heuer Autavia 73663 "Bund"
    Serial number: 201743
    Movement: V7736

Pricing this watch is not an easy job. The watch is pretty rare and finding one in this completely untouched & original condition is really hard.
    I just had a look at the competition and I strongly believe you will not find a better one for this price.
    I include an Abcoro replica corfam with the watch.

Price: 9500 euros ( included fully insured FedEx shipping and replica corfam )
    Optional: original corfam ( see pictures ): +250 euros

Payment: Bank transfer or PP ( +4%)

( I give a full refund in case of any problem or if the watch would not be as described )

Best regards,
    Bernard
    fullsizeoutput_1e67.jpeg fullsizeoutput_23ff.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1e6f.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1f5c.jpeg fullsizeoutput_23dc.jpeg fullsizeoutput_23e1.jpeg fullsizeoutput_2402.jpeg fullsizeoutput_23d0.jpeg fullsizeoutput_23db.jpeg fullsizeoutput_23da.jpeg fullsizeoutput_23d6.jpeg fullsizeoutput_23fa.jpeg fullsizeoutput_23d9.jpeg fullsizeoutput_23d5.jpeg fullsizeoutput_23d4.jpeg fullsizeoutput_23ca.jpeg fullsizeoutput_23e0.jpeg fullsizeoutput_2404.jpeg fullsizeoutput_2405.jpeg fullsizeoutput_2406.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1e52.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1e53.jpeg

2. bernarddevos Jan 17, 2019

Open to fair offers.
    Do some research on this watch if you like it.
    This really is a very rare watch. I am pretty sure there aren't 100 around, maybe not even 50 in this untouched condition.
    I know the Heuer market is in a ( sound ) correction but that will not last forever.
    Good luck.
    B