Classic car spotting this week.

May I ask what this car is?
The one pictured is a Ferrari 375 America Vignale Coupe. But there were many slight variations of that basic shape with 212 and 250 engines.

Are we looking at the Morris Minor or the sleek grey sports car across the road? 😉

Are we looking at the Morris Minor or the sleek grey sports car across the road? 😉

Both, great seeing such a variety on a very quiet back road in the centre of London..
Edited:

Another 60s motor, this one lives very near my work (again in London)... Very nice 1965 mini..

Another 60s motor, this one lives very near my work (again in London)... Very nice 1965 mini..
Look at how tiny it is compared to all those modern “small “ cars

You think that is tiny? Full size 1964 Mini-Cooper in front, 1962 Lotus Elite behind.

Yeah but they weren't all small like that, this is an Austin 12/4 on the left (bigger than most moderns ) next to a Singer car on the right (not a sewing machine 😁 )

Photo stolen off FB

Yes, it's incredible how cars have grown over the years.. the car behind is now regarded as a small car!!

My first car was an MG Midget and it was tiny, you felt like you were slipping into a coffin when you got in and your bum was inches from the road. Someone in my neighbourhood has got one now and it’s crazy seeing how small it is up against modern cars.

My first car was an MG Midget and it was tiny, you felt like you were slipping into a coffin when you got in and your bum was inches from the road. Someone in my neighbourhood has got one now and it’s crazy seeing how small it is up against modern cars.
The lessons that car would’ve taught you from it’s basic nature will have been invaluable over to years, being so small you will’ve learned the value of personal space on the road, it’s simplicity and lack of distractions would’ve focused you on the job at hand, the fact that you drove those cars by the seat of your pants without power steering of any other driver aids to mask the sensations of what the car was doing, would’ve taught you many valuable lessons on driving dynamics.

Another small car, again in London..

I can’t match the Porsche and Beemers posted on this thread but I used to own the spitting image of this one 😀.

… I remember my pride when I got the 500cc engine up to 80 on the motorway 🥰

I can’t match the Porsche and Beemers posted on this thread but I used to own the spitting image of this one 😀.

… I remember my pride when I got the 500cc engine up to 80 on the motorway 🥰

The dog looks faster 😁