Classic car spotting this week.

Yeah it’s No 300SL only a 190SL which were a bit of a hairdreser’s car by comparison….petty though

That bike is bigger lol
My first car was an MG Midget and it was tiny, you felt like you were slipping into a coffin when you got in and your bum was inches from the road. Someone in my neighbourhood has got one now and it’s crazy seeing how small it is up against modern cars.

Not my first car but my first classic was a MGC GT. Again a very small car but a good intro to the classic car world. And, it's still kicking about.. nice to see old cars being enjoyed and loved..

Not my first car but my first classic was a MGC GT. Again a very small car but a good intro to the classic car world. And, it's still kicking about.. nice to see old cars being enjoyed and loved..
With that heavy Austin truck engine up front that should’ve taught you lessons on handling understeer.

With that heavy Austin truck engine up front that should’ve taught you lessons on handling understeer.

Well, I was getting a bit frustrated with the performance, it ended up with MG Motorsport to have the engine upgraded to the Sebring spec, triple webers etc.. It was great in a straight line but corners... Sounded great with twin straight through pipes and open side draught carbs...

Here it is living a new life with someone else.. Sadly the guy has installed a fabric roof...

I’ve seen a 190SL like that in a garage near me for years… just used as a laundry rack or storage bin

I’ve seen a 190SL like that in a garage near me for years… just used as a laundry rack or storage bin
They used to be worth under 15k… now 100k plus.

Any members going to the Air | Water Porsche event at the OC fairgrounds? I'm not able to attend but wouldn't mind seeing photos 😉

Any members going to the Air | Water Porsche event at the OC fairgrounds? I'm not able to attend but wouldn't mind seeing photos 😉
Would love to… but on other side of the country. Went to Luft a few times. Great show.

It's at OC fair grounds?

Oh well it was today... 50 bucks for what I can already see around here lol. 50% of all Porsches are sold in the US, and 50% of those are sold in LA and OC lol.

The number of 917's and 962's tucked away in old industrial buildings around here is pretty nuts. Not to mention 934's and 935's.

It's at OC fair grounds?

Oh well it was today... 50 bucks for what I can already see around here lol. 50% of all Porsches are sold in the US, and 50% of those are sold in LA and OC lol..

The cars would be cool. Some of the people who paid $50 would be a challenge.

It's at OC fair grounds?

Oh well it was today... 50 bucks for what I can already see around here lol. 50% of all Porsches are sold in the US, and 50% of those are sold in LA and OC lol.

The number of 917's and 962's tucked away in old industrial buildings around here is pretty nuts. Not to mention 934's and 935's.

I live on the outskirts of London, UK. It's a real hot spot for supercars and other interesting stuff.. will post some photos... I have a thread on another forum containing such stuff...

I attended a classic and custom car show and shine on Sunday (28th). Approximately 500 cars attended. Not ONE Tesla! Surprise! But there WAS an eMustang. I was expecting I might see my former hobby car. One of 15 hobby cars owned by its current owner. Sadly, he was there with his new project. A late ‘60s Dodge truck modified with running gear from a newer model. It was sharp, but I didn’t take a picture. I was hoping to see my 1978 AMC Concord fastback (one of 2,500 built), but sadly, it wasn’t there. Photo taken at a recent World of Wheels car show where it was a prize winner.

I attended a classic and custom car show and shine on Sunday (28th). Approximately 500 cars attended. Not ONE Tesla! Surprise! But there WAS an eMustang. I was expecting I might see my former hobby car. One of 15 hobby cars owned by its current owner. Sadly, he was there with his new project. A late ‘60s Dodge truck modified with running gear from a newer model. It was sharp, but I didn’t take a picture. I was hoping to see my 1978 AMC Concord fastback (one of 2,500 built), but sadly, it wasn’t there. Photo taken at a recent World of Wheels car show where it was a prize winner.

oh a lowered eagle!

oh a lowered eagle!

No! NOT a lowered Eagle. This one is a Concord 1978 model, the granddaddy of the Eagle which came along about 4 years later. But I suspect you knew that!

No! NOT a lowered Eagle. This one is a Concord 1978 model, the granddaddy of the Eagle which came along about 4 years later. But I suspect you knew that!
Nice try it’s an Eagle lowrider 😉

What is surprising is that Dodge brought back the Concord name for the LH series. I forgot that it was an AMC model before.

I had several AMC Matadors and Rebels, jeez those things were built like a brick shithouse with their fully galvanised bodies damned near indestructible
Edited:

Nice try it’s an Eagle lowrider 😉

What is surprising is that Dodge brought back the Concord name for the LH series. I forgot that it was an AMC model before.

BUT, Chrysler called their car a Concorde, (with an added e.) AMC called this car a Concord!

It's at OC fair grounds?

Haha a bit of my thoughts as well. Went to LA cars n’ coffee this morning. While it may have been fun to see the 1000+ Porsches that were at Air Water, turns out I didn’t need to go the show since a bunch showed up at the cars n’ coffee.

LOL saved the $50. Here a few that I took photos of…

Though, this Lancia took the cake for me today…

Haha a bit of my thoughts as well. Went to LA cars n’ coffee this morning. While it may have been fun to see the 1000+ Porsches that were at Air Water, turns out I didn’t need to go the show since a bunch showed up at the cars n’ coffee.

LOL saved the $50. Here a few that I took photos of…

Though, this Lancia took the cake for me today…
Love the Lancia, the Porches…. Meh seen one seen em all!