Classic car spotting this week.

1932 Ford "Nickel Roadster" from the Peterson museum.

Spotted in a photo album. During the 90s the Meadowbrook Concours D’Elegance was second only to Pebble Beach, with Amelia Island on the rise.

1997 was some sort of Ferrari anniversary. (50 years of Ferrari cars perhaps?). Anyway, I knew this one was special.

I was not a photographer. Photos taken with either a cheap disposable camera or a cheap autofocus 35 mm.

today Sainte Maxime :

a real Porsche 550 😲😲😲 ????? he was to fast - I didn t follow him. But I smelled the unleaded gas...

If yes: the most expensive car I ever saw in real!

Yes there is another guy to go to the bakery with a Mercedes G4x4², with these elevated axles. (There are no Everglades in Germany.)
Konrad

Yes there is another guy to go to the bakery with a Mercedes G4x4², with these elevated axles. (There are no Everglades in Germany.)
Konrad

Clearly there are such off-road obstacles as leaves on the road…….. obviously ol’ mate needs the all terrain capability of the G-wagen!

Konrad

This is actually a girl’s car in many parts of the US.

Usually entitled cunty ones...
Not only in the USA; the vehicle, and drivers sharing similar anatomically-influenced behaviour, are common as carrots here in Vancouver.

Not only in the USA; the vehicle, and drivers sharing similar anatomically-influenced behaviour, are common as carrots here in Vancouver.

I didn’t realise Vancouver was hotbed of carrots.

Those curbs never stood a chance! Neither did the Starbucks drivethru.

But you may see, it is not the usual Mercedes G!
What is very special are the elevated axles, every wheel has a gearbox. I do not know any passenger car to have that technique known from the Mercedes Unimog.

everything is possible with a STAR on the front 😉

Ihr Guter Stern Auf Allen Straßen

Barkas for the rich

That thing wouldn’t be all that good negotiating twisty mountain roads at a rapid pace………but I suspect that it would just drive straight over the bloody mountain without troubling itself with the twisty mountain road!

At this point, I think they are stairs.
I’d expect a Benz to have an elevator or at least an escalator………must be the poverty pack!