Classic car spotting this week.

Posts
3,317
Likes
9,961
Not exactly a classic car, but maybe a car driven by classic (old) people . This was what we drove in California,this summer, a 09 Cadillac xts4. A 410HP turbo V6 with 4wd. A really nice car to drive with great suspension and pretty good torque. My wife had a traffic light drag race against a Mustang, but the Caddie pulled away to a clear win, with dignity. Dont know the specs of the Mustang but it sure was noisy. Here we happend on one more, driven by and old lady of course.
 
Posts
3,317
Likes
9,961
Cool Landrover! Its been used for sure. From the other side of the pond, a Willies form the Lyon Air museum.
 
Posts
364
Likes
1,673
My former cruise nighter. Former because the other half found it too obnoxious (frankly so did I)




Here's the more refined (and truth be told more fun) replacement...

 
Posts
3,436
Likes
9,118
Meanwhile, the Corvette Club gets together…

Oh-oh..,one guy didn’t wear his white sneakers.
 
Posts
13,489
Likes
31,802
Oh-oh..,one guy didn’t wear his white sneakers.

Maybe he's the only one who doesn't drive an automatic?
 
Posts
1,089
Likes
6,544
Meanwhile, the Corvette Club gets together…
Are these guys for real? How could it not be staged?
This could just as easily live over on the Jokes thread. Funniest picture I’ve seen in a long time.
 
Posts
2,781
Likes
4,706
Nah he’s the noob, hasn’t been a member long enough to qualify to white shoe status!
 
Posts
772
Likes
7,530
I added this one to my garage a bit over a year ago. My middle son Scott, shown in the photo has taken a strong liking to it.
Triple black, 496/8.2L, 4 speed, 4.11 sure-grip. A pavement ripper… it’s totally nuts.
 
Posts
2,781
Likes
4,706
I added this one to my garage a bit over a year ago. My middle son Scott, shown in the photo has taken a strong liking to it.
Triple black, 496/8.2L, 4 speed, 4.11 sure-grip. A pavement ripper… it’s totally nuts.
I’ve taken a strong liking to it and I’ve never even laid eyes on it!
 
Posts
4,880
Likes
24,824
I was going to say the same thing!
Of course he has taken a liking to it...I mean who wouldn't? hah.
 
Posts
334
Likes
790
These 3-axle Mercedes cars impress me, I would like to drive here to get a little more respect in the neighbourhood.
Ok, its not too comfortable to go to the baker in the morning.
I recently saw a few of these modern for tuning at BRABUS, they add a 12cyl. engine. Here are a few models:
- historic of 1938
- actual civil version with elevated wheel axles
- in military outfit
- and the Brabus 12cyl

Greetings Konradl

Edited: