Forums Latest Members
  1. ZigZagoon Nov 14, 2019

Hey guys I'm going to preface this question by first apologising if this a seemingly newbie-like question but I was wondering how do you guys search for watches on eBay? Do you have a email alert for certain search keywords (and if so how does one do that?) or do you trawl eBay for hours on end (because that's what I seem to be doing lol there are literally hundreds of permutations that one can search).

Anyways, some advice on searching for watches on ebay would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. ironically I'm a millenial seeking advice on how to use the internet oh how the tables have turned :D

2. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado Nov 14, 2019

3. 140dave Nov 14, 2019

For buying and learning the How to Fish thread is excellent.

for searches, I cast a really broad net (eg: Omega Seamaster) and sort by newly listed. First scroll is a long one but then you just go once a day or so and look at listings until you see one you’ve seen before. Maybe not the most efficient but it is effective.

wsfarrell and WhatYourWatchSay like this.
  4. ZigZagoon Nov 14, 2019

Sorry I don't know who he is :). I'm just new to this wonderful world of Horology and want to learn (and hopefully eventually contribute) to this wonderful community as much as possible!

CaptainWinsor and gemini4 like this.