Arrivals, What Did You Buy Recently?(Watches)

Posts
368
Likes
1,679
Just arrived with box and papers. Sold new in 1961 in Quebec. Now dispatched for a service.


Cool watch, cool story. Love it. But almost everything Thor Heyerdahl theorized has been proven wrong.
Everytime I look at a Kontiki, I think about that and I'm like "really, hitching your branding to that quack"
 
Posts
900
Likes
2,383
I ordered one of these yesterday.
Should have it on Friday, after a bit of a delay.
I had looked at this one before, but.....
🤷‍♂️
 
Posts
5,342
Likes
76,089
New today ,I've already got 3 turtles but couldn't resist this , kanji days & a 15% off deal was to much for me to resist .
 
Posts
223
Likes
1,794
Incoming (will probably take a couple of weeks from the other side of the world):

 
Posts
9,253
Likes
77,062
Seamaster 198.0005
Auction find for $230.
Runs but needs bezel insert.

Well, you’ve done well - the bracelet is probably worth that without the watch 👏
 
Posts
46
Likes
71
New to me Tissot Seastar 1000.
Really like how plain and simple it is without being plain and simple.
 
Posts
4,015
Likes
45,131
I haven't really bought much (watches that is) in the past 2 years and a half... But last year was mainly Eterna, and this year it is turning out to be a Lemania one 😀

This is my second one this year, a gorgeous swirly dial... The first one should be some pages back 😀


And this one will be a gift to a friend
 
Posts
46
Likes
71
New to me Tissot Seastar 1000.
Really like how plain and simple it is without being plain and simple.

Something a little different: Citizen AN3700-54E

Beautiful
 
Posts
72
Likes
302
Incoming (will probably take a couple of weeks from the other side of the world):

That dial is so clean!
 
Posts
775
Likes
3,099
Seiko, needed one in my life again after my stolen Pepsi from 1982. So I found this sexy beast locally, only thing missing is an original strap and buckle. Runs but a service is required.