Arrivals, What Did You Buy Recently?(Watches)

Posts
4,015
Likes
45,131
The Lemania year seems to continue... New arrival, crystal needs some polywax but super clean dial, signed crown and rose gold furniture. Very happy with it !
 
Posts
9,253
Likes
77,063
Needed a reliable beater for a holiday in Japan and although I’m not into chronographs, I thought this was a pretty watch and well worth £100.
 
Posts
3,314
Likes
9,947
Wow! What is that dial texture called? Horisontal zig-zag and vertical waves?
 
Posts
10,070
Likes
57,380
Well, until this morning I had never seen another of this Seamaster variant:
It now appears that there are at least two. Mine with the two photos below and another one owned by iamvr at the top photo. Quite a pair! They are incredibly beautiful and still quite rare.
 
Posts
1,179
Likes
6,009

Bought about 3 in the last 4 months just got the Enicar today and these other two. Been slowing down not normal for me to buy this many in a short matter of time.
 
Posts
1,306
Likes
5,825
Well, until this morning I had never seen another of this Seamaster variant:
It now appears that there are at least two. Mine with the two photos below and another one owned by iamvr at the top photo. Quite a pair! They are incredibly beautiful and still quite rare.

I knew there were at least two because a certain somebody here used to own yours and mine 😂
 
Posts
10
Likes
18
Seamaster 198.0005
Auction find for $230.
Runs but needs bezel insert.

Love these Omega f300Hz tuning fork movements! Here's mine in gold plate; ref# 198.0044

 
Posts
9
Likes
32
Very happy to have finally found one with real charm and that truly speaks to me. It’s now with my watchmaker to receive the service it deserves, along with a new crystal. Now I just need to find an NSA bracelet, preferably signed Aquastar, to replace this period ZRC bracelet that has clearly lived its life.
 
Posts
122
Likes
388
Very happy to have finally found one with real charm and that truly speaks to me. It’s now with my watchmaker to receive the service it deserves, along with a new crystal. Now I just need to find an NSA bracelet, preferably signed Aquastar, to replace this period ZRC bracelet that has clearly lived its life.
Please post some pictures when it’s back from service. Would love to see it with a clear crystal.
 
Posts
617
Likes
1,967
Beautiful. If you ever plan on parting with it, let me know!
It was sold already 😀
 
Posts
433
Likes
1,051
Needed a reliable beater for a holiday in Japan and although I’m not into chronographs, I thought this was a pretty watch and well worth £100.
Will you be doing any watch shopping while in Japan?
 
Posts
9,253
Likes
77,063
Will you be doing any watch shopping while in Japan?
😀😀😬😬 I can’t imagine that I won’t be tempted to …….