562 movement okay, or should avoid?

Looking to purchase my first vintage Omega and was looking at this particular watch on eBay. Had questions on what everyone thought on the current condition of the watch? I like the look and patina of the watch, but the discoloration of the movement gives me a bit of pause on whether it's worth to buy or not? Second hand shows a bit of corrosion which leads me to think that the same could be true inside the movement as well. Could this be an okay movement following servicing?

I would avoid this one. Even overlooking the spotty "patina" (looks like moisture damage) the dial is missing text and minute tick marks. And there seems to be some damage to the 4 o'clock lug (could be a reflection, but I don't think so).

I would avoid this one. Even overlooking the spotty "patina" (looks like moisture damage) the dial is missing text and minute tick marks. And there seems to be some damage to the 4 o'clock lug (could be a reflection, but I don't think so).

Thanks for the feedback and advice!! Probably need to bump up my price range to find a better condition watch.. 😉