2019 Rugby World Cup

Posts
1,897
Likes
17,023
Woo yay England. Would love to see and Eng v Wales final for the lols.
 
Posts
1,432
Likes
1,580
Woo yay England. Would love to see and Eng v Wales final for the lols.
I do wonder if England can recreate that effort, that may have been our lightning in a bottle moment. If Wales win tomorrow they could well end up with the trophy.
 
Posts
1,853
Likes
4,464
I do wonder if England can recreate that effort, that may have been our lightning in a bottle moment. If Wales win tomorrow they could well end up with the trophy.
A big if, perhaps?
 
Posts
1,413
Likes
2,947
A great result! England have more to give in the Final if required I think.
 
Posts
2,777
Likes
4,402
If Wales make it to the final I think Wales will win. Of course they have to get there first. I reckon both sides will be thinking:
" .......I could not stand losing to that lot, life would be unbearable......"
As said we have to overcome South Africa first but definitely not impossible. Will be a close game.
 
Posts
1,413
Likes
2,947
If Wales make it to the final I think Wales will win. Of course they have to get there first. I reckon both sides will be thinking:
" .......I could not stand losing to that lot, life would be unbearable......"
As said we have to overcome South Africa first but definitely not impossible. Will be a close game.
We’ll Hopefully see you there!

Tidy.
 
Posts
1,853
Likes
4,464
If Wales make it to the final I think Wales will win. Of course they have to get there first. I reckon both sides will be thinking:
" .......I could not stand losing to that lot, life would be unbearable......"
As said we have to overcome South Africa first but definitely not impossible. Will be a close game.

As my dear departed father used to tell me on a regular basis “IF your aunty had a dick she would be your uncle”
 
Posts
16,900
Likes
48,108
Well that’s a


in the World Cup predictions by many.

Always said World Cup finals are forward games.
 
Posts
1,853
Likes
4,464
Woo yay England. Would love to see and Eng v Wales final for the lols.

As an England supporter I always support the other home nations against anyone else, but in this case I would really enjoy us beating the Saffers in the final for world domination!
 
Posts
1,853
Likes
4,464
Well that’s a


in the World Cup predictions by many.

Always said World Cup finals are forward games.

A poetic post.....Standy’s Stanley Submitted Safely.
 
Posts
1,135
Likes
6,056
As an England supporter I always support the other home nations against anyone else, but in this case I would really enjoy us beating the Saffers in the final for world domination!
Would prefer SA in the final as they will suit England’s game better.
Wales are a tough side, so England v Wales would be a tight nervous affair with things maybe coming down to a small error or a refereeing decision.
 
Posts
1,853
Likes
4,464
Would prefer SA in the final as they will suit England’s game better.
Wales are a tough side, so England v Wales would be a tight nervous affair with things maybe coming down to a small error or a refereeing decision.

Completely agree.
Also, Wales have been less than impressive through the tournament but ALWAYS lift themselves against us, and will like the underdog feeling.

I do think the team must be brimming with confidence after today’s performance and our strength in depth should carry us over the line. But ....... you don’t know till you know.

Rugby is a great game!
 
Posts
833
Likes
1,571
England will steamroller either RSA or Wales; they have scores to settle with both.
 
Posts
53
Likes
137
Today's performance from England was superb. Aside from gifting the All Blacks a try from a lineout miscommunication they didn't trouble the scoreboard which is quite a feat. As an Englishman I'll be supporting Wales tomorrow but may the best team win. Here's to next weekend's final.
 
Posts
120
Likes
225
England played very good Rugby, and throughly deserved their win, NZ didnt adapt (like maybe setting the backline much deeper to counter the rush defence)

GUMMON Wales or South Africa
 
Posts
2,012
Likes
3,409
England’s defence have been awesome to watch and some of the hits yesterday made me wince. Whoever they play in the final will have to come up with something special to get around them. Looking forward to it 😀
 
Posts
295
Likes
1,468
Eng totally outplayed the ABs. Just cannot recall an AB side so comprehensively beaten. Well done Eng!


Chye
 
Posts
1,561
Likes
3,672
What an awful semi-final. Looking like the only Welsh man in the final might be called Nigel 😀
 
Posts
1,853
Likes
4,464
What an awful semi-final. Looking like the only Welsh man in the final might be called Nigel 😀
Off to paint a wall, just to watch it dry.