Wuw today :)

Posts
42
Likes
8
hey boys and girls seen we had one of these a while back 2012 let's bring it up to date a bit 😀
 
Posts
5,535
Likes
9,470
What is wrong with using the thread that is already active???
 
Posts
11,001
Likes
54,918
I’m wearing jeans and a Grateful Dead T-shirt. Grubby sneakers
 
Posts
1,723
Likes
5,347
What is wrong with using the thread that is already active???

This one is apparently bringing it up to date a bit😗
 
Posts
42
Likes
8
Ok I am new on here just trying been friendly and get to see all the different omegas people have got
 
Posts
2,830
Likes
14,935
If you check out WRUW thread there are 100’s if not 1,000’s of nice Omegas.
 
Posts
5,535
Likes
9,470
Ok I am new on here just trying been friendly and get to see all the different omegas people have got
Great reason to spend some time looking around and reading existing threads 😁
 
Posts
24,796
Likes
55,077
It was a good idea...

Agreed, a thread like this is a fantastic idea.
 
Posts
7,359
Likes
25,868
It was a good idea...

Agreed, a thread like this is a fantastic idea.

It was...in 2012!😉
 
Posts
11,001
Likes
54,918
Well the gentleman was trying to participate. It takes a bit to get familiar with the place so I give him an A for effort although he should have put a pic of what he is wearing. I’m wearing my Vostok which I’ve already shown here a billion times so I won’t bother
 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,579
...I’ve already shown here a billion times so I won’t bother

an example of the outcome of post farming 😜
 
Posts
11,001
Likes
54,918
an example of the outcome of post farming 😜
Yes of my many posts 1,100 of them are a pic of a Vostok
 
Posts
11,001
Likes
54,918
an example of the outcome of post farming 😜
How you like them apples. Vostok farm post 1,102
 
Posts
3,431
Likes
9,109
Yes of my many posts 1,100 of them are a pic of a Vostok

Yes, but where's your avatar 🍿