Wuw today :)

Posts
16,900
Likes
48,107
What do I want

Great idea for a thread @sean2k 👍👍




Edit the thread to

What do you want
 
Posts
18,732
Likes
38,883
What do I want

Great idea for a thread @sean2k 👍👍




Edit the thread to

What do you want

You'd also want another set of wheels to tow it around the NT wouldn't you?
 
Posts
16,900
Likes
48,107
You'd also want another set of wheels to tow it around the NT wouldn't you?

Nope, hate spending money on cars 😗

Funny as I was in the boat the other day and I always put in at the closest boat ramp to home. We went past a boat ramp about 30-40 minutes drive from my place ( 20min trip in my boat ) and my friend said “why didn’t you use this boat ramp if we are fishing near here” me answering “Maths”
Had to explain it 10 minutes later 🤦
 
Posts
11,001
Likes
54,918
Yes, but where's your avatar 🍿
Ya know I had manny pacquia as an avatar but decided to change it to the invicta logo as a joke but it didn’t load now I have nothing
 
Posts
16,900
Likes
48,107
Ya know I had manny pacquia as an avatar but decided to change it to the invicta logo as a joke but it didn’t load now I have nothing

Wouldn’t load because it’s a forum fire wall that stopped it loading @dsio and @Trev built it in to the original code when they designed the forum
 
Posts
11,001
Likes
54,918
This’ll do, surely?
Damn thanks that is fantastic if you mass produce this watch I need a cut as I am the Walrus and the 1,427th Beatle
 
Posts
1,723
Likes
5,347
I walked across the road to the pub, assuming this is "where you walking" thread?
 
Posts
3,801
Likes
20,261
She's in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant.

"Where's your woman" thread.