WRUW Today?

Posts
8,814
Likes
62,414
Circa 1940 Gruen cal 440 in rose gold plate
JB Champion bracelet in rose gold plate

Military presentation inscription on back


 
Posts
1,903
Likes
24,946
Sunny Side Up!
EPlrI5J.jpg
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Saturday evening with the gold 'Smiths' from a time when this country actually produced, yes perhaps I am old and grumpy 🤔

 
Posts
2,519
Likes
17,843
The treat of owning vintage watches is wearing them.



Nice page I’m on so far!
 
Posts
7,082
Likes
56,777
"When you walked into the room there was MuDu in the vibes ..."



 
Posts
3,651
Likes
24,754
Just puttering around the house with this Hamilton, timing my chores.

 
Posts
1,182
Likes
15,833
So had a bit of a strap malfunction with the ironman, but the Sub was up to the task! Great day of racing on SF Bay
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Remembrance Sunday but no military piece on the wrist,



As always I remember the grandfather I unfortunately never met, he suffered a gas attack whilst fighting in France and was so ill that he was sent home where he survived for a few months. My grandmother once told me one of the things that upset him most in his last days was when he was presented with a 'white feather' by a passing lady.

All I have to remember,