WRUW Today?

Posts
1,465
Likes
6,665
Good morning team. Another wrist training day with a hefty puck:

 
Posts
318
Likes
1,969
Two espresso shots, a few quadrupeds running around the yard, ice frozen to an outdoor table, and a couple of quiet, outdoor “speedmaster winding" moments. What's not to love?
Edited:
 
Posts
1,179
Likes
6,009
Wearing my vintage Hanhart 417 the real Steve McQueen watch there's photos of him wearing one never seen one of him wearing that Rolex ever.
DfcGcZK.jpg
VMxmkwi.jpg
 
Posts
3,645
Likes
18,030
WAKMANN Triple Date Chronograph
@ 37MM minus crown with 19MM lug width
Ref.# 71 1309.70 (Panda Dial)




Edited:
 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
When I had my last bout of covid my MD gave me two scripts of paxlovid. We were speaking with family in China, it seems they are getting another wave and paxlovid is flying off the shelf at 349usd which I believe is around 3,000 RMB. I couldn’t tolerate two doses so I’m trying to figure out a way to safely get this to China. I don’t know if I can legally fedex medicine. Other than that just looking at clouds and the pyramid I built
Did you REALLY build that by yourself or did you have extraterrestrial help? Be honest now...